Thread: TexasRiley: TexasRiley is FantASStic!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

TexasRiley: TexasRiley is FantASStic!

Companion's Handle: TexasRiley
    Date of Visit: 05/06/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Send PM With references then text or call for faster response
    Phone Number: 832-356-5626
    Email Address: https://preferred411.com/P110747
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?37260-TexasRiley
    City, State: Amarill0, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, Lap dance, Convo, BBBJ-too many to count, DFK, DATY, DATO, Stripper Slide, CG, ACG,
    Sloppy BBBJ, K9 to finish in cover, lots of great conversation with no clockwatching
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes
    Donation: $$$.5 plus tip-my choice
    Approximate age of Companion: She said 35-looks younger!
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde below shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Nice round ass, firm tits-about C cup, very pretty face, bubbly and fun personality, talkative and good listener, a young MILF with a cheerleader body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments:
    I made contact on oh2 and asked her to add Amarillo to her current tour, and as soon as she agreed I booked an appointment through P411. She kept in contact throughout the next week, and let me know when she got to her hotel. When I walked in the room she was wearing a very sexy little outfit, and told me to get comfortable so she could give me a lap dance. Her ass is amazing, and she sat down on my lap and quickly had me at attention, so we moved to the bed so she could continue one of many bbbj. She is very easygoing and in between sucking and rubbing tits in my face we talked about a lot of things-and even though I was feeling less than 100% she made everything amazing with her obvious experience and skills. Then she told me I was in for a treat she started a SS that honestly felt like I was in her juicy pussy, then got off and told me it was my turn, and got ass up face down so I could enjoy licking her sweet ass and juicy pussy! After a few minutes she rolled over and let me DATY some more until she was ready to get on with the main event. She put the cover on and moved my legs around so she was in a modified CG-but omg she was tight! She switched positions a few times and then asked how I liked to finish, and my favorite is K9 so we went at that for awhile until I filled the cover. She got up to get warm cloth to clean with and I honestly could not take my eyes off that awesome ass as she walked. After a short clean up we laid and talked about different things, and I noticed my time was up. And after I was dressed and ready to go she put on a sexy little dress and bent over to show me her ass one more time and twerked better than most teenagers. All in all one of my best experiences-and if you get a chance make sure you see her before she retires!

Sounds like fun

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lucky! I was trying to set an appointment with her but she went silent on me right before she got to town