Thread: Super GFE, come and taste this hot Cuban Flavor...SPECIALS, SPECIALS, SPECIALS....

Verified Companion Companion

Super GFE, come and taste this hot Cuban Flavor...SPECIALS, SPECIALS, SPECIALS....

Hello guys,

I have been in the page a few weeks, but just got verified. You can find some reviews and pictures here.

I am verified on P411, send me a request there.

https://preferred411.com/P355007

I do not have children and this really is the first time I do this.
    So far I got to know a few of the gentleman here and have good experiences.

I would like to know some of you, send me your info and references so we can start the process.

You will find out that I am a little shy, but once I get to know you and we are BCD, I will come out of my shell.

I really like to enjoy my time, I love sex. I ask of you to be a gentleman and understand that I do not know everything.

My rates are:

30 minutes 200
    60 minutes 250
    90 minutes 350

and the two full hours for 450.

AND MY SPECIAL IS 220 FOR THE FULL HOUR, BUT ONLY BEFORE 2 PM, PLEASE RESPECT THAT.

I can be a little flexible with the schedule, but not so late. and if you need early, we need to arrange the day before.
    Please give me time to verify you.

Skarlet
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I ...... your dream come true , Sexy , Angelic Face and Beautiful Body , Very firm and completely Natural .

I offer 100% GFE service , I do not see newbies . Send 3 references from the last 3 months along with their data included . No Greek ,
    Available from Monday to Saturday .