Thread: Kittenfangz: Amazing First Meeting

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Kittenfangz: Amazing First Meeting

Companion's Handle: Kittenfangz
    Date of Visit: 5/3/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM on first contact. Phone number provided after light screening
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?34264-Kittenfangz
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Chat, HJ, BBBJ, 69, mish, doggy, thumb and fingers up her ass, side wind her, dirty talk, COB
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Half hour but went over
    Donation: $160 for the HH visit, plus a $100 bump for a special request
    Approximate age of Companion: late 20s/early 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length. Multiple colors. Check out her pics.
    Smoking Status: Nothing obvious. I think she vapes.
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Pictures are worth a thousand words. Hers are current. Check them out.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? I couldn't have been more pleased with my visit. She is now my ATF.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely, please treat her well.

Public comments:
    On Sunday (the 2nd) I woke up horny as hell. I hit up a couple of the UTR ladies I've seen in the past, but no one got back to me. So I checked out Ourhome2, and saw Kittenfang'z post(from here-on referred to as KF). I love Hispanic women. And she is a BBW, although a very small one, which I also love. So I didn't think too long before hitting her up. I sent her a pm introducing and describing myself. About 10 minutes later she sent me a pm back with more details about availability, dentations, and menu. I typically don't schedule for longer than a HH when I've never met someone before. So I asked for a HH.

Unfortunately, our schedules didn't match up on Sunday. But we tentatively agreed to a meeting on Monday. On Monday, I sent her a text around 1000 asking if she could meet at noon. She responded really quickly saying she had to walk her dog and take care of some things, but 12:00 should work. She later texted asking if we could push to 12:30, and I agreed. She sent me very clear direction and entrance information to her apartment. Even warned me of a nosy neighbor and mud patches from the recent rain to avoid in my approach. I arrived at her location around 12:20. A decent complex near the USAA office campus. I let her know I was there. Right at 1230 she gave me the apartment number. In spite of her due diligence, I managed to find one on the mud patches she warned me of. Both of my shoes were covered in it. When she answered the door, I was in the process of taking my muddy shoes off to leave them out front. She very accommodatingly smiled, and told me to just set them inside on the floor. I immediately knew I had made a good choice and was going to have a great time with her.

We had some small talk as I entered and set my dirty shoes on the rug, as she directed. She introduced me to her adorable Husky puppy, who sat completely silent in her kennel throughout our visit. The apartment was orderly and very clean. I was coming from work, and I'd let her know in advance that I wanted to shower first. But she was set to accommodate that request even if I hadn't asked in advance; there were plenty of clean towels, soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste waiting in the bathroom. I've seen some 1K plus providers who always have these kind of small extras available. I again knew I had made a smart choice when I saw she had done this. We chatted while I was showering and even more once I was done and sitting completely naked next to her on the bed. She was wearing a dark bra and a very short skirt. She looked great. Her clothes came off as we moved through the listed activities. Nice COB finish. She never once mentioned the clock, but I saw we had been playing for more than 40 minutes at one point. In fact, I'd been there about 50 minutes, counting the small-talk and shower time.

After finishing, we chatted a little longer in bed then cleaned up. After showering, I let her puppy out of the kennel and played with her. She took my muddy shoes to the sink and cleaned them as we talked and got to know each other a little more. Overall this was an excellent experience. KF says she has been in the biz for only about three years, but her service is exceptional. She aims to please, and will be a regular stop for me from now on.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In the biz for only 3 years? I saw her in November 2010 under a different handle. She was a great kisser then, but very much a clock watcher. Sounds like she's mellowed some with age. Glad you had a good time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the Review

I was thinking about contacting her, but as I'm only visiting San Antonio for these two weeks there's no way for me to PM without being verified first. She seems like a fun person to talk to as well.