Thread: TexasRiley: TexasRiley is AssTastic!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

TexasRiley: TexasRiley is AssTastic!

Companion's Handle: TexasRiley
    Date of Visit: 5/2/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM and Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?37260-TexasRiley
    City, State: Tyler, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No. She was heading to town from out of state and was running later than anticipated. She did an excellent job of communicating that she would be running late
    Activities: Twerking, BBBJ, 69, DATY, SS, CFS, K9, MISH, CG, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1.5 hr
    Donation: 350 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 36
    Hair Color and Length: Brown on the underside, blonde on top. Long, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldnt tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: MILF meets PAWG. Shes a little on the thick side, not a BBW by any means. Really great round firm ass. Nice breasts, medium sized id say, with a really nice shape and beautiful areolas and nipples. Little bit of a "mommy tummy" that i personally find kind of attractive. Shes curvy in all the right places and looks like a "woman"
    She has a few tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes. If you dont take up the opportunity to meet TexasRiley, you're missing out

Public comments:
    As i said above she was running a little late getting to town. She messaged me several hours ahead of time to let me know so it gave me time to pick up refreshments. Her communication and TCB are excellent. I got to the hotel about the time she was taking her luggage inside, so she told me to just come on in with her. As soon as we got in the room she stripped down to take a shower. We started chatting while she cleaned up. When she came out she says "why arent you naked yet?" Her IOP was great. I undressed while she opened the wine. Once i was down to my boxers she turned around and and started twerking and grinding on me. Shes got a really great ass and knows how to use it.

Just a bit more for the public section:

She has a really fun and interesting personality. Between activities we chatted about a variety of topics. She was a lot of fun. She also really rocks the sexy teacher/businesswoman look, so if youre into that, make sure you ask her to wear glasses

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    E TX near Tyler/Longview but travel throughout TX for work

TexasRiley...I'll second every comment you made!!

Nice review and very similar to my experience. This was her first time to Tyler so I didn't want to miss her. Riley is something to behold, to cherish ... If her profile pictures have you interested, do all you can to get live with her. This week was my first time with her and from the moment of pre-scheduling she was prompt with her responses and professional with all communication. She left her door partially open for me and was wrapped in only a towel upon entering...after greeting with a kiss and hug she took a few steps and dropped the towel...I believe my mouth dropped as it did...she's the MILF you can't stop watching in the store. Wow!!