Address: Near Downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, BS, K9, Standing mish, CG. BBBJCIM
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny, smoking hot, 80 lbs, nice MM'S
The Rest of the Story: Scheduled appointment day prior, given address for apartment building and waited for word on apartment #. After a short wait was given another apartment address across the street and green light to meet her.
I knock and am greeted by a tiny hot asian in a school girl outfit. Leads me upstairs to her room,looks like other girls live there too. Nice place though.

Quick rinse in shower and she positions me at end of her bed and gets naked as well. She kneels on floor between my legs and wastes no time sucking my cock.Great view as she has a mirrored closet at end of bed too. Starts a nice slow, BBBJ with great eye contact, DT action, Ball sucking. I attempted to face fuck her but she wanted to control the pace so I let her. Nice technique of gripping head of cock in her mouth and popping it out of her mouth.

Next we jumped into a position marathon, K9, then standing k9. Great view of ass. CG was next which was fantastic as she was so light I could go really deep as she would lift her hips into my lap. I grabbed her ass literally with one hand as she rode my cock hard.

Did mish next, followed by me standing with her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck as I fucked her standing up. She rode me hard and really loved this position. She was so light she rocked up and down on my cock until i couldn't stand it any longer. Placed her on bed, ripped cover off and she really starting sucking my cock fast and hard. I sent a long stream into her mouth.

Finished up with some small talk, quick rinse, and out the door
Recommendation: Yes