Thread: Visiting Upscale Mature Superbusty Blonde GFE Samantha Wright

Verified Companion Companion

Visiting Upscale Mature Superbusty Blonde GFE Samantha Wright

Can't Go Wrong, With Ms.Wright

Hello gentlemen my name is Samantha. A P411 Verified Companion.

Are you a discerning gentleman who is in search of a sexy friend to enjoy a lunch time escape with? Perhaps a intelligent sensual friend for romantic evening? Then search no longer. I am the woman you've been looking for. I am an all-natural 36ddd blonde with mesmerizing green eyes, soft full lips, no tattoos and soft skin. I am sweet, affectionate and love to laugh. I'm looking for generous gentleman who know how to treat a lady and have a good time. I am ALWAYS discreet and respectful. I expect the same in return from my friends. Our time spent together will be unrushed. Promised to be full of sensual erotic play. Guaranteed an unforgettable experience.

Highly selective. PLEASE BE READY TO DO SAFETY VERIFICATION. IF NOT PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME! It is mandatory for all new friends. It is done to ensure my safety as well as yours. Gentleman when contacting me PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND LET ME KNOW WHAT CITY YOU'RE IN.

Preferred method of contact is text 832-776-0565. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Kisses,

Samantha
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Samantha