Thread: Attacked by boyfriend/pimp while seeing Becky

Attacked by boyfriend/pimp while seeing Becky

Becky: https://oklahoma-city.skipthegames.c...e/868190480564
    405-679-3466

I have seen her many times over the last few years. She is very sexy, petite, and extremely responsive. She can be a little bit of a mess with communication, but I take that into consideration and make sure I have enough time for the inevitable delays.

I saw her around noon on April 23. She was staying at a mid-level hotel in the Meridian/I40 area. She was fun as usual. DATY, CFS in mish and K9 where I finished. I washed up and was dressed with one shoe left to put. Becky was on her phone when someone started pounding on the door. I was rushing to put on other shoe, but I'm pretty sure Becky actually open the door.

A younger black man, medium build and about 6' tall, rushed into the room yelling and throwing things around. Initially he went after Becky, yelling at her, but then turned to me. By then I was dressed and had stood up to leave. For a minute I thought he was going to hit me, but i was able to leave the room. He followed yelling at me and got very close, posturing.

In hind sight I should have dropped him. I had 30 or 40 pounds on him and the reach. He wasn't expecting an offensive move. But I always figure if you can leave a situation without throwing hands, you win.

Afterward I tried to text Becky to see what was up. I tried several times over the next few days, but she has not responded. She is posting on STG again, so I assume she is back to providing.

I will not be seeing her again, which sucks as she is a really good time.

Just thought you all should know.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've been in a similar situation before myself were the BF/pimp attacked the female and not me. Good to hear you made it out unharmed. I tried contacting this lady about a month ago only to find out she was part of the NBA Brigade.😄😄😄

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Thanks for letting us know. I guess his timing could have been worse, so you got to complete your mission.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestB96 View Post
    I tried contacting this lady about a month ago only to find out she was part of the NBA Brigade.
    If the OP’s report is accurate, it’s apparent she has discontinued her NBA policy.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    If the OP’s report is accurate, it’s apparent she has discontinued her NBA policy.
    More likely it is the boyfriend/pimp's policy, not hers
    Last edited by losdac; 05-02-2021 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Autocorrect autosnafu

Quote Originally Posted by losdac View Post
    More likely it is the boyfriend/pimp's policy, not hers
    Yeah,most of the time it's the BF/pimps who enforces the policy.

stay low and keep firing

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tholder View Post
    Becky: https://oklahoma-city.skipthegames.c...e/868190480564
    405-679-3466

I have seen her many times over the last few years. She is very sexy, petite, and extremely responsive. She can be a little bit of a mess with communication, but I take that into consideration and make sure I have enough time for the inevitable delays.

I saw her around noon on April 23. She was staying at a mid-level hotel in the Meridian/I40 area. She was fun as usual. DATY, CFS in mish and K9 where I finished. I washed up and was dressed with one shoe left to put. Becky was on her phone when someone started pounding on the door. I was rushing to put on other shoe, but I'm pretty sure Becky actually open the door.

A younger black man, medium build and about 6' tall, rushed into the room yelling and throwing things around. Initially he went after Becky, yelling at her, but then turned to me. By then I was dressed and had stood up to leave. For a minute I thought he was going to hit me, but i was able to leave the room. He followed yelling at me and got very close, posturing.

In hind sight I should have dropped him. I had 30 or 40 pounds on him and the reach. He wasn't expecting an offensive move. But I always figure if you can leave a situation without throwing hands, you win.

Afterward I tried to text Becky to see what was up. I tried several times over the next few days, but she has not responded. She is posting on STG again, so I assume she is back to providing.

I will not be seeing her again, which sucks as she is a really good time.

Just thought you all should know.
    What if he would have had a weapon? And if you would’ve actually dropped him he would’ve got back up and popped you. Then the situation would’ve ended differently. But glad you took the route that you did.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A couple of thoughts I had, after reading OP's encounter tale:
    (a) I definitely don't need to be seeing anyone off STG, regardless of previous experiences or reviews. I have even met a few BSC ones on Eccie, so we can't eliminate all risks to hobbying.
    (b) I suspect that the antagonist in this drama was f'd up and may have wanted some payola but didn't know how to ask.
    (c) This is not my opinion but I have read post that suggested that most NBA providers have AA boyfriend or pimp who might be jealous.

Verified Companion Companion
    I came here from STG and I'm just fine . No pimp no boyfriend ... Just me and my rabbit ���� . Skip is a VERY sketchy website usually ran by the pimp/Boyfriend so when the girl leaves she has no ways of providing unless she goes back . And yes I agree most NBA providers do have AA pimps . Especially anywhere off of meridian isn't a good idea from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I'm just glad it didn't escalate into something worse and everyone getting in trouble !

I will confirm that Vikki is definitely more than fine! And the first time I saw Vikki was off STG. There are some legit providers on there, but there is also a lot of risk. Just confirms that the whole concept of making what two adults agree to in private illegal is what puts all of us at risk. And the risk to the girls is much higher.

Verified Companion Companion
    I use skip as an advertising tool.. Do your homework gents. Google the ladies number uf tgats the only place you see her as I suggest you stay away...

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Stop seeing pimped and managed ladies!Stop seeing ladies who have boyfriends who are in their business!
    Don't give your money to the bad elements in this community!
    Play smart. Stay safe.
    I am glad you made it out of this situation, but like someone said, it could have been very much worse.

Always go with the independent ladies. Although nothing in the hobby is foolproof, you will have much more fun and safer sessions all the way around with the independent ladies.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    Stop seeing pimped and managed ladies!Stop seeing ladies who have boyfriends who are in their business!
    Don't give your money to the bad elements in this community!
    Play smart. Stay safe.
    I am glad you made it out of this situation, but like someone said, it could have been very much worse.

Always go with the independent ladies. Although nothing in the hobby is foolproof, you will have much more fun and safer sessions all the way around with the independent ladies.
    Just curious, how can you tell if a lady is managed?

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    You pay attention and talk with the community. That helps. And there are signs, such as most managed ladies have a no AA policy. If you don't have access to the men's lounge, get it, and ask about ladies in the mens private areas.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK