M A D I S O N
---->>>> AVAILABLE NOW! <<<<<<-------
TEXT 9. 7 2 - 4 1 3 - 8 2 6 0

Dallas/Ft Worth's Best Kept Secret... The tightest adult experience - guaranteed.

ATTENTION DFW GENTLEMEN!

Don't waste your Friday night settling for another lame provider or being alone in this rainy weather! Come get the BEST SERVICE in the area. Come get Madison Fox's GFE!

WHERE-- Incall in Fort Worth's Near Southside Medical District
(NOT A HOTEL) An upscale, private apartment that is clean and cozy! The building is safe & secure and there is plenty of parking in a multi-level private parking garage. You will feel safe and secure in our own private escape :)
**If Ft Worth is not a conveient location for you or you would rather have the service at your place, OUTCALLS ARE Available! I will travel to anywhere in the DFW area with guaranteed delivery in 60 minutes or less :). A small travel fee and/or deposit will be requested... JUST ASK! ***

DONATION RATE: $350/HOUR for FULL SERVICE GFE
*** Please do NOT ask for discounts or half hours. I do not offer half hour visits and my rates are not up for negotiation and will result in immediate termination of conversation.***
THIS INCLUDES: A pre or post sexy shower, a cocktail, beer, or drink of your choice, luxurious oils or lotions of your choice, crisp clean linens, a full body massage with Swedish massage therapy techniques from an experienced provider, an explosive, happy finish of your choice, and the TIGHTEST experience in DFW (guaranteed). You will never be rushed, interrupted, or feel like you are just another client.
Other things to know- I am OPEN-MINDED, do allow video and photos (at my discretion), and offer couples massages and 4Hand massages (with advance notice).

Check out Madison's RECENT Reviews from 100% SATISFIED CLIENTS:
(click each to view review. ** all reviews are from THIS MONTH!)

p411 334352 Verified Provider - Click to View P411 Profile

Tryst Verified Provider - Click HERE to view Madison's TRYST Profile

HOW TO BOOK:
Text 972-413-8260 NOW! *(I book fast, so don't wait!)

****If you are a new client, Light Screening is REQUIRED -
-->>>> You can expedite this process by texting me your name, age, race, and OH2/Eccie username, as well as references and a recent selfie (for id purposes only). Please send this in first text to make screening a breeze! :)

CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE U CUM & have some fun!

love, madison