Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Referral etiquette

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have visited Berry Skyes and Italia in the past, both beautiful ladies... not recently, but I had a nice session with both visits, no issues, enjoyed the visit, yes, I would repeat! Now with this being said, referrals can work both ways. I get many pms asking about providers, and I really and honestly don't have any negative to say on anyone (hmmm! ....like a lot of ladies) I have seen, but maybe like a clock watcher, posting fake pictures or an upsell.
    Last edited by ttmax; 05-06-2021 at 08:25 PM.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Berry Skyes View Post
    For me, it goes like this:

If I’ve seen him, numerous times, have established good rapport, he’s been a gentleman, he’s never pulled any weird bullshit or shorted me etc, he’ll get a good referral indefinitely. HOWEVER I will let the lady know it’s been X amount of time since I’ve see him if it’s been over 6 months so she can decide if that fits HER comfort parameters or not. Bada Bing.

To answer your question, some guys behave themselves for years then get squirrelly and act a fool with someone new. That’s probably why you got read the riot act OP- past experiences can be a real beotch and smack down the innocent on occasion. Hobby on.
    +1

I write everything about the encounter. And about verification process crazyness and make notes on how hobbyists commenting in chats later on. I will give any info, that I have on a guy to the asking girl. No matter the age of said information. But, I will never answer request for verification send as sms(because my number is private) or some email, because I have no idea, who is on the other line. PM only on the hobby site and I will answer ASAP.

In my opinion, guys who overstay without invitation are much worse than the clock watching girl - because they are swindling and cunning their way to get more freebies and manipulating a girl in to submission. I applaud girls, who are firm on their donation (that is not upsell - it is her minimal worth at this moment and in her opinion!) and to other girls, who don't post "real" pictures, because that is their prerogative and the way to have some security in this crazy world.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My observations, is there or many awesome points in referrals here.... and staying safe is a two way precaution , even with referrals. I dislike when some providers take a picture without your consent, what car we drive, licensed plate, go through our pant pockets, our wallets, car keys, have someone go to our car while session is in progress, or have someone hide in in the incall... yes we need to be cautious even with verity hobbies and providers. A hobbies is more apt to hurt a beautiful provider but providers also can hurt....Good points from all the input.

Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    I dislike when some providers take a picture without your consent, what car we drive, licensed plate, go through our pant pockets, our wallets, car keys, have someone go to our car while session is in progress, or have someone hide in in the incall...
    I never enter a lady’s incall with more than my keys, my locked phone, and the exact amount of the donation, regardless if it’s the first time we’re meeting or the 100th. I research carefully and only reach out to ladies who I am attracted to who have established reputations of honesty, security, and badassesness BCD.

I’m definitely reference friendly and respond fairly quickly via Text as I only check my pm’s periodically . But I will let her know who & when you saw one of the providers. I personally know how frustrating this can be ! I get frustrated when a provider can’t respond when I ask for a reference check. Stay positive hun there’s still some good providers that don’t have a problem with providing a good reference check for you .

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

WE DO NOT OFFER BBFS ,SS , CIM, QV
    Cash app is no longer available!

Not Newbie friendly . You Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422

Verified Companion Companion
    If it's someone I've met many times over the years, I have zero problems with vouching for him, as long as I remember him. Even then, the guy may be able to tell me something that will ring a bell about our times together and of course then, I am able to vouch. I would let the lady know it's been this long since I've seen him, but when I saw him, I saw him many times and he was always a gent, etc. Sorry you got berated. Just move onto a newbie friendly and have some fun. :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova Luxx View Post
    If it's someone I've met many times over the years, I have zero problems with vouching for him, as long as I remember him. Even then, the guy may be able to tell me something that will ring a bell about our times together and of course then, I am able to vouch. I would let the lady know it's been this long since I've seen him, but when I saw him, I saw him many times and he was always a gent, etc. Sorry you got berated. Just move onto a newbie friendly and have some fun. :)
    +1, my type of lady!

Verified Hobbyist BCD CasualMNUFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova Luxx View Post
    Yes ma’am. The referral in question for me I had seen multiple times. I was shocked when she got so shitty with me. When we texted she remembered me but complained that she hadn’t seen me in a while. I get the Covid scare and not wanting to make a bad referral but at the same time that also goes for hobbyists. Many didn’t because of Covid so it’s been some time since they hobbied.

Thanks for the responses and stay safe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2