Thread: This site is becoming unusable

Verified Hobbyist BCD

This site is becoming unusable

Am I the only one that has to wait for eons for pages to load?

I checked my Internet connection and speed and it's rocking so it must be this site.

Wish there was a way to get more CPU allocation or networking allocation from the cloud provider. No wonder why there's very few providers posting ... :-(

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m sure Admin would appreciate a substantial donation for hardware upgrades.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I am not advertising at all because I am busy as shit now without it now. I bet the other girls are too. More people are feeling covid safe, reemerging and the phone is ringing off the hook. no reflection on this site at all. I hazzard a guess, there are less ads because we are all just busy and do not need to advertise as much now. Just my 2 cents. I love this site. it is the only site I use and advertise on when I do put up an ad. I only put up an ad when the phone is not ringing and march and april were BUSY this year.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_20t View Post
    Am I the only one that has to wait for eons for pages to load?

I checked my Internet connection and speed and it's rocking so it must be this site.

Wish there was a way to get more CPU allocation or networking allocation from the cloud provider. No wonder why there's very few providers posting ... :-(
    "Becoming unusable" is a bit hyperbolic. I get frustrated when it takes a few seconds to load a page, too, but then I remember something: this site is FREE to me.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Management is well aware of the crowded traffic slowing issues that seem to happen at "that time of the month" whenever that is.

Never any predictability, but we occasionally do a shut down to clear the jamming issue, which is related to the software more so than the host or much of anything.

The number increasing numbers of search bots out there (including multiples in Europe, Asia and elsewhere) may have an effect, even though the bots are blocked from searching the entire site.

Always best to fully close search windows and occasionally clear your browser caches from time to time.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Happens every weekday to me starting around 9am-3pm. Slow as Christmas at times. Early mornings from 5am-8am pages load in about 1-2 seconds...

Around noon.. I give up...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    ^ +1

And Monday mornings are the slowest of all....

A'Man