Thread: Verification Process- Does it Even Exist???

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verification Process- Does it Even Exist???

How many folks have followed the supposed verification process, only to remain unverified and in limbo for weeks or months after submitting your request?

I, for one, had two providers send voucher PMs to CK the end of February, and I sent my verification request immediately afterward...nada. I sent a reminder with forwarded PMs from the providers a few weeks later...nada. I recently sent a THIRD request to CK, and the providers sent new voucher PMs. Still f'n nada!!!

IF this strikes a nerve, then it's completely justified! If this gets me banned, then admin will have demonstrated a total lack of integrity and honor! Those of us in verification purgatory have good reason to be pretty disappointed!!! When a process has a single point of failure, then the process is not sustainable. Just say'n...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Before simply banning me for airing stanky laundry, I'd welcome the opportunity to try to find a feasible solution to the verification backlog! After all, problem solving was one of my key duties over my 33-year professional career.

I do appreciate that there has to be a deliberate process with the Reagan-esque "trust but verify" approach. But the current situation is handicapping good and trustworthy gentlemen, who can be positive members of our community...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hang in there & be patient....dont fire off too hard because there's a few " Non -admin " that feel it's their duty to go hyper-defensive when noobs throw shade. I know its frustrating but good things come to those who wait.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For starters, 'noob' is a relative term. It's quite possible I've been around the game since you were in grade school. You never know who you're addressing, or their background.

Second, sometimes shade is entirely deserved and self-inflicted. In this case, it's both. Admins will bend over backwards to verify female providers in days, while giving the guys the proverbial middle finger. Don't espouse patience when admins (really just the ONE admin with verification authority) clearly display a double standard for verifying females-vs-males...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I notice you said "two providers.." But were they themselves verified?
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator1 View Post
    Well, duh...YES! Not only that, they are well known and highly respected.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did the vouchers say :

They saw you?
    that you were mot a problem client?
    when they saw you (within 90 days of voucher)?
    saw you BCD?
    place a link to you in the voucher?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Did the vouchers say :

They saw you?
    that you were mot a problem client?
    when they saw you (within 90 days of voucher)?
    saw you BCD?
    place a link to you in the voucher?
    Yes Doc! All the above. Me read good, me follow rules.
    P.S. Reach out to the provider who helped you get started. She's one of my references as well...

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator1 View Post
    I have seen him a few times, and I also trusted him enough to do a over night.. I recall also being in dis- stress due to my tire basically coming off while 45 minutes outside of, San Antonio. My mechanic came by, he jack the car up and left it on the jack, as he didn't even have all his tools. Next day, Dizzy came to my rescue.

Dizzy, I know it may be frustrating but I'll be your 3rd vouch.
    CK, I will send you a proper pm aside from my post in this thread.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    I have seen him a few times, and I also trusted him enough to do a over night.. I recall also being in dis- stress due to my tire basically coming off while 45 minutes outside of, San Antonio. My mechanic came by, he jack the car up and left it on the jack, as he didn't even have all his tools. Next day, Dizzy came to my rescue.

Dizzy, I know it may be frustrating but I'll be your 3rd vouch.
    CK, I will send you a proper pm aside from my post in this thread.
    Thanks CB! I appreciate you mucho!!!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Now that the OP has a second vouch his full BCD is in place.

TY to CB!

Thread closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!