Thread: Libertine Liaison: Not so UTR hotel action with my UTR ATF and her UTR friend

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Cool Libertine Liaison: Not so UTR hotel action with my UTR ATF and her UTR friend

Companion's Handle: Libertine Liaison
    Date of Visit: 4/27 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email
    Phone Number: will provide after initial contact
    Email Address: LLGirlsNOLA@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...bertine-Liaisn
    City, State: New Orleans, Louisiana
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, lots of DFK, laughing, convo, Champagne, pictures, BBBJ x 2, DATY x 2 with finger in vagina, MPCFS x 4, CG , K9 x 2, spoon, mish x 4, lunch
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min + lunch
    Donation: 600 + lunch
    Approximate age of Companion: 30 and 27
    Hair Color and Length: ATF: Long wavy black curls to mid back. Friend: a beautiful reddish brown
    Smoking Status: non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: African American and Caucasian
    Companion Description: My ATF is a truly beautiful sex Goddess. She has big dark eyes and sexy lips. Her smile is seductive smile and her attitude is amazingly positive. She has an athletic body, is 5’5”, about 125 lbs, 32C, and long black hair to mid back. She is a perfectly shaped ebony doll with the sexiest ass I have ever seen. In addition, she is also a very intelligent, well educated, elegant and very professional woman, making her a perfect companion. She is just incredible sexy, but is not available except for a few select friends.
    The UTR friend has a gorgeous face like a model and a smile that will melt your heart. She has pretty dark eyes and long dark brown straight hair . Her body has sexy smooth curves, only about 5’3" tall and maybe 110 lbs. and about 27 years old. She is blessed with soft silky skin, a nice round butt and super nice C cups. She is very energetic, and after she is turned on, she becomes a hungry and passionate tigress. She is bright, and sophisticated with an incredibly bubbly and welcoming attitude. She loves to laugh, is really a lot of fun to be around, and her IOP is out of this world. She is occasionally available for LL VIP clients as far as I know.

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded expectations by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? A screaming YES !!!

Public comments:
    This is one of the best duos I ever had. It was a really fun time and an amazing sexual experience. I had set up a session with my ATF and arrived at the hotel with her greeting me in blue Daisy Dukes jeans which made long legs and her ass look particularly sexy and a white T-shirt which made her tan stand out. We kissed and talked. Then she got a text that a very good friend of hers was nearby and asked if I would like for her to join us. Her friend is a new UTR provider just starting at LL, so I happily agreed. I had brought Champagne, so my ATF and I chatted and made out a bit before I went to take a shower. While I was in the shower her UTR friend arrived. I was floored. She is so beautiful and such a lively girl. I opened the shower door, and she immediately gave me a long, long wet DFK with lots of tongue. Then she pointed to my dick, and laughing said I was getting a hard on. Not quite, but she certain got a reaction.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by myren1900; 04-28-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Lightbulb Full review title:

The correct title is
    Libertine Liaison: Not so UTR hotel action and lunch with my UTR ATF and her spinner UTR friend

but the review demon cut it short

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Nice Review

Does UTR visit nearby cities? Definitely sounds like a hellcat. Too bad the pic did not show up.

Cool UTR

Well, since she is UTR it is not known if she is visiting other cities or when she will be available unless an ad shows up. She is rarely available as far as I know. She is one of the hottest women I have ever seen.

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
    Well, since she is UTR it is not known if she is visiting other cities or when she will be available unless an ad shows up. She is rarely available as far as I know. She is one of the hottest women I have ever seen.

Damn it man...love a good mixed double...need to try and visit the LL ladies a little more

Verified Hobbyist BCD

So limited

I’ve been striking out with them lately. Too bad. Svet is the gold standard