Thread: Chelsea.p: Chelsea P: Unreal Latina

Account Unregistered

Chelsea.p: Chelsea P: Unreal Latina

Companion's Handle: Chelsea.p
    Date of Visit: 04/25/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 832-781-1076
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?30614-Chelsea-p
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Massage, BBBJ, CG, K9, RCG, Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: Black down to her butt
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Easy to talk to, relaxed, not bubbly just chill. Absolutely beautiful face and body. huge natural tits, huge mm ass. Slim thicc, if you will. A few tattoos that only enhance her looks.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    If you're reading this, you're probably thinking the same thing I was when I first saw her ad: "there's no way this girl is real". Well, not only is she real but she's just as stunning in person as in her pictures! I texted her in the afternoon for that night and we set a time to meet. Expect verification (not a hassle) and she was easy to correspond with. Her incall is in a very nice apartment complex. I think she has a roommate and she has a few feisty but cute pit puppies. We met for an hr and for me it was just the perfect amount of time to spend with her. She's super accommodating, cares a lot about hygiene, is pleasant to talk to, and definitely knows how to please. Just from looking at her pictures I knew that I would enjoy the experience but she also helped put me at ease with a nice massage and some good conversation. I highly recommend you run to see her!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I’m glad you had fun. Her reviews are all over the place. She has a recent one in eccie, well I’ll just say his experience was much different. I tried to schedule with her a few weeks ago, she responded back two days later. Like most things in this business ymmv. Again, glad you had fun
    Last edited by DoyleGFY; 04-27-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Account Unregistered
    Every time she gets a bad review sure as the sun comes up a non verified great review shows up LMAO!
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Quote Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
    Every time she gets a bad review sure as the sun comes up a non verified great review shows up LMAO!
    Like clockwork...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "Highly recommended", "hope to repeat", "sun comes up"

Maybe you could do that if you were a real person

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have seen her BCD and had a great time however...YMMV with her.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    huge natural tits
    Yeah when I met her a couple of years back they were not natural.
    "Ah pussy, I could eat a pussy for hours." Nicolas Cage from Face/Off, with a minor tweak.

Account Unregistered
    Damn didn’t expect this much hate on her 😅 but I guess I’ll comment saying that I agree with Doc and Doyle that YMMV. She advertises as GFE but I don’t really think that’s the case. For me it wasn’t a problem and I had a really good time with her. I’m pretty new to the hobby so I guess you can take my review with a grain of salt. I still would recommend her 🤷*♂️ also brown, I was 50/50 on whether they were real or mm, they feel real and i didn’t ask, so thanks for clarifying 😂

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with Doc ymmv, I saw her and had a great time even with the add ons.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have seen Chelsea a several times and always had a great session and I think she is sexy AF