Companion's Handle: Chelsea.p
Date of Visit: 04/25/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 832-781-1076
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?30614-Chelsea-p
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, CG, K9, RCG, Mish
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: Black down to her butt
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Easy to talk to, relaxed, not bubbly just chill. Absolutely beautiful face and body. huge natural tits, huge mm ass. Slim thicc, if you will. A few tattoos that only enhance her looks.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
If you're reading this, you're probably thinking the same thing I was when I first saw her ad: "there's no way this girl is real". Well, not only is she real but she's just as stunning in person as in her pictures! I texted her in the afternoon for that night and we set a time to meet. Expect verification (not a hassle) and she was easy to correspond with. Her incall is in a very nice apartment complex. I think she has a roommate and she has a few feisty but cute pit puppies. We met for an hr and for me it was just the perfect amount of time to spend with her. She's super accommodating, cares a lot about hygiene, is pleasant to talk to, and definitely knows how to please. Just from looking at her pictures I knew that I would enjoy the experience but she also helped put me at ease with a nice massage and some good conversation. I highly recommend you run to see her!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.