Thread: Part 3 - San Antonio's Spring Fling 2021 HAPPY HOUR! Continues Tuesday, April 27th

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Cool Part 3 - San Antonio's Spring Fling 2021 HAPPY HOUR! Continues Tuesday, April 27th

How about some more "April Foolishness!"

Chill Out!
    Dress
    HOT!
    Dress
    Kewl!

San Antonio's
    2021 "Spring Fling!" Part 3
    Tuesday, April 27th
    3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (may even a bit later)

Reservations required!

Here's your chance to Meet many new folks in our San Antonio Hobby Community

Come at the start and maximize your spirit!

Dress is casual! Spring colors, for sure!

Masking rules are relaxed but not gone quite yet.

The limit on attendees has been relaxed!

No cover charge!

"Dutch Treat" meaning everyone pays for his/her own food and drink.

Under 21 invitees are very welcome to attend, but must respect alcohol rules, of course.

Be early; meet the people who must leave soon to "get home on time."

No cover charge! Pay as you go or start a tab.

Basic invite rules

Attendance is by ck1942's invitation only.

If you did not receive your invite, please remind me to send you one. Even if you have been on previous guest list, a current invite is mandatory.

No illegal activities or illegal hobby chatter.

All events are only a "meet & greet."

No illegal activities. That means no play for pay, no drugs, absolutely nothing that can compromise the security of our members, guests and our host venue.

Please respect all attending by no inappropriate touching.

If you don't understand the rules, please ask ck1942 to explain.

For the security of all involved - no cameras;

no uninvited nor un-sponsored guests (check with ck1942)

= = = = =

-- current event rules --

-- only approved guests are invited
    -- always carry your state issued ID, just in case.
    -- please respect venue masking rules (you stand, you mask)
    -- no outing of any one's attendance except your own
    -- no outing our venues, please
    -- no "pass along" invites -- everyone needs clearance from ck1942
    -- the event starts at 3:30 pm and ends at 6:30 pm unless extended
    -- guests are expected to spend at least 30-45 minutes attending
    -- if you pledge to attend, please do; if not, let the host know as early as possible to free up a space for someone on the "stand by" list
    -- be generous please in tipping the wait staff
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    Looking forward to it!!
    I do pedicures on camel toes

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Count me in ��

Looking forward to it!

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified) letschillnow's Avatar
    Looking forward to it, that is if I get an invite, if I do, first round is on me, cheers fellas enjoy happy hour

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No verification = no invite.. Unfortunately, the verification process seems to be completely FUBAR! Following the instructions in the initial "welcome" message gets ZERO results. I've sent three requests since late February, and have CC copies of endorsement messages sent by providers, but still nada...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    WOWZER!!! What a shindig! Great crowd, lot’s of nice conversation. Met a couple of people for the first time and saw a few old friends I had not seen in a while. All & all, looked like everyone had a great time.

Thanks for your efforts putting this all together Capt.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sure would be great to have a legitimate, timely verification process in place, so us newer folks could actually attend the socials.

Yeah, I'm a little salty over the neglected process after following the process exactly as outlined, not once, but THREE f'n times with absolutely ZERO action! Where is the integrity???

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDog View Post
    No verification = no invite.. Unfortunately, the verification process seems to be completely FUBAR! Following the instructions in the initial "welcome" message gets ZERO results. I've sent three requests since late February, and have CC copies of endorsement messages sent by providers, but still nada...
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDog View Post
    Sure would be great to have a legitimate, timely verification process in place, so us newer folks could actually attend the socials.

Yeah, I'm a little salty over the neglected process after following the process exactly as outlined, not once, but THREE f'n times with absolutely ZERO action! Where is the integrity???
    The verification process for the social events is completely separate from the verification process of this site. Being verified for one does not automatically verify you for the other.

Yes, it was a great event! Looking forward to the next one!
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

BANNED - drug talk offenses
    FML I missed another event!? ��������

Is there a way I can set up alerts or something for like the day before ?
    Hope everyone had a blast

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    The verification process for the social events is completely separate from the verification process of this site. Being verified for one does not automatically verify you for the other.

Yes, it was a great event! Looking forward to the next one!
    I know that! Followed CK's instructions verbatim for the last social, and still left in verification purgatory. I have the PMs from providers to prove it for both the last social AND member verification!!!

When was the last time admins got together to discuss process integrity???

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    First off:

those who do not check my signature closely likely have missed this very basic invitation LINK!

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?24034

^^^ is a very long post with important reminders and cautions throughout for those interested in attending events.

= = = = =

Posters who use threads such as these to "raise a ruckus" are also very likely not completely tuned into the member endorsement process which is totally separate from the event vouching process and event attendance requirements.

To wit, one member above shows a single incoming endorsement and has temporary BCD access.

The other member has zero incoming endorsements.

All members are reminded that endorsements must be sent directly to ck1942; "pass along PMs or EMs" are not acceptable, and, since ck1942's PM string is effed up and not easily searched, and worse,

unfortunately, there are more than a few members who are told by endorsers that "I have messaged ck," but those endorsements don't seem to show up.

= = = = =

Future event dates are usually also found in my signature box and invited guests are alerted to events well before events so they can make attendance and travel plans.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    ...and another angle to view it from DD, socials are a PRIVATE affair separate from OH2. I.E. it is a CK production. This ain't the place to bellyache about it.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As in the past, it was a great event and it had an excellent turnout by providers. Thanks CK for setting up and allowing me to attend.

May events in Austin and San Antonio will be announced shortly.