Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NCNS this morning

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Yes you have always made it right, and then some but you gotta remember you're a different caliber of a man in my book any way..

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDog View Post
    Exactly! Especially if it's a new client.

What we really need is an escrow payment system, where a deposit is paid, but held in escrow until both parties acknowledge that terms were met. If both parties don't agree, then the matter can be adjudicated by a neutral party who considers both sides of the story. Unfortunately, it probably won't ever happen for the hobby unless laws are drastically changed... Just say'n...

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorblaq View Post
    I agree. Me for instance I never charge deposit for incall but definitely a small deposit for outs. I’ve been on many misleading appointments (dummy missions) me & a couple providers I know & it’s just best to ask for a small deposit to see how serious the hobbyist may be. It’s absurd to expect a provider to turn away other clients at the time for you, get dressed & dolled up, then drive over 30 mins to you (or catch a Uber/lyft ) without a deposit to ensure time isn’t being wasted
    I randomly do outcalls here, as I'm very familiar with a lot of the hobbyist here, but this would have been my second outcall to this guy and he said something out of the norm. He wanted to get me real drunk tie me up and keep in mind he's in a boonies and no neighbors in site.. I respectfully declined (Scary)
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 05-11-2021 at 09:47 AM.

I always pay with cash. So deposits don’t work for me. Has been an issue with a couple of ladies I wanted to see. But there are a lot of ladies to see, so picked one that didn’t require a deposit.
    Let's go to the movies

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Most guys that say that it's because they be shopping for plan a and plan B. So that nips that in bud.

That is a bullshit, dick move for people to do.
    When I schedule with a Provider and it is confirmed, I keep the appointment. Even if someone that I couldn't get ahold of before her contacts me back and says they are available. Even if that person has a better deal/menu/etc., I decline the offer, hold and keep my appointment.

I know guys say when they are ghosted it is because the Provider got a better offer. I've only known one Provider who stated they take the highest offer and blow off any appointments they made.

Regardless, whoever does this should be put on blast.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

I’m not asking for a deposit or anything like that . All I’m saying is if you’re making an appointment please keep it or please cancel if you know that you’re not going to make it . Otherwise I will put you on my block list ! These ladies get ready for you and then you decide to be a NSNC after I text you a couple of times to confirm your whereabouts and get no response back . Not cool !

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

Cash app is available / extra 10

Not Newbie friendly….Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2