Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NCNS this morning

NCNS this morning

Schedule an hr appointment with !!!! DickMischief !!! and ask for a specific outfit got ready only for him to not show up or respond to several of my text messages 😡

Blocked don’t waste my time! Stay safe ladies

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME :)

Be Well-Groomed

Be Courteous at All Times

Never Be Late

Well Reviewed

Cash app is available / extra 10

Not Newbie friendly….Must provide current provider References with Current contact number! No exceptions.

(210) 549-6422

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MDG's View Post
    Schedule an hr appointment with !!!! DickMischief !!! and ask for a specific outfit got ready only for him to not show up or respond to several of my text messages ��

Blocked don’t waste my time! Stay safe ladies
    No call no shows ruined things for all of us, not to get ahead of things but the time will come to leave a deposit upon scheduling because of the NCNS! Dam, I am going to catch hell from my fellow mongers! No cost in canceling as soon as possible dudes!... simply text!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I'm trying to figure how a NCNS is a danger to the community. A pain in the butt yes, a danger...not so much.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It is fucked up whenever this happens but it happens to us all. Sometimes it is a NCNS other times it is I'll be ready in 10 minutes and then another 10 and another 10...

I will never give a deposit. That just doesn't make sense to me.

Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    There's a a certain hobbyist that says never pay a deposit, I beg to differ... If a guy is truly willing to see you he will most definitely pay a deposit because he's serious in see you.

Do what's best for you huh

Lastly guys knows exactly who has bad track records on who they should not pay a deposit on. So that rule does not apply to everyone as long as they do they research.

Most guys that say that it's because they be shopping for plan a and plan B. So that nips that in bud.

Or they Prebook knowing damn well knowing that providers has a bad tack record, and she's or shes new not like some of these vet around her,,that are professional and would never get down like that.
    Last edited by Champagne Brown; 05-10-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    It is fucked up whenever this happens but it happens to us all. Sometimes it is a NCNS other times it is I'll be ready in 10 minutes and then another 10 and another 10...

I will never give a deposit. That just doesn't make sense to me.
    I don't know if I'm able to post private text, but I went on an outcall for $1,600, the guy was willing to pay a deposit up front just the show that he was serious in Booking me.. No alerts
    went up on me.. We had a great time in our overnight visit

I've never had a alert in hobby history

Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    the time will come to leave a deposit upon scheduling because of the NCNS! Dam, I am going to catch hell from my fellow mongers!
    Bingo!

It's also applies for guy canceling at last minute in my book

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    I don't know if I'm able to post private text, but I went on an outcall for $1,600, the guy was willing to pay a deposit up front just the show that he was serious in Booking me.. No alerts
    went up on me.. We had a great time in our overnight visit

I've never had a alert in hobby history
    Edit track* record not a tack record

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Deposits, there's nothing wrong with paying a deposit to a reputable provider. For instance ones who come from out of town.

I'm sure if something goes awry they would pay a deposit back. There are some people who can be trusted, others maybe not so much.

Imho if you do your research and see a provider who piques your interest, she has an excellent track record and you are willing to see her and know for certain you won't back out at theast minute, then pay one.

I've paid deposits for visiting ladies who've asked before. There were no issues and everything went smoothly. So if some hobbyists say never pay up front, then let that be on them. That shouldn't sway you from your own decisions.

There are some good people here and some not so good. Just do your research and it should shed some light for you.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Companion Companion taylorblaq's Avatar
    I agree. Me for instance I never charge deposit for incall but definitely a small deposit for outs. I’ve been on many misleading appointments (dummy missions) me & a couple providers I know & it’s just best to ask for a small deposit to see how serious the hobbyist may be. It’s absurd to expect a provider to turn away other clients at the time for you, get dressed & dolled up, then drive over 30 mins to you (or catch a Uber/lyft ) without a deposit to ensure time isn’t being wasted
    Taylor Blaq (720) 432- 3886
    Outs & incalls.
    Ins rate: 150QV 200hhr 300hr
    ***No Qv past 9pm or on weekends!!
    Outs rate :260hhr 500hr

Check out my profile & album for additional photos.
    Absolutely no BB(at all),no rough play, CIM or Greek. Not even for EXTRA! Do not ask,the answer will be NO!!!
    Snapchat:badgal_kia
    Instagram:bad.galkia

No references UNLESS you’ve posted a review on me
    Check out my only fans for naughty pics & videos
    https://onlyfans.com/taylorblaq

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Bingo!

It's also applies for guy canceling at last minute in my book
    I agree with you CB! I had to cancel on you short notice before, but I also understand the effort you put into your A-game. Your time is just as important as mine. That's why when life happens, and it does sometimes, I always make it right (and then some).

I don't think large deposits are the way to go, but until a good trusting provider-client relationship is formed, a nominal deposit isn't an absurd idea.

The truth of the matter is that it ISN'T a co-equal equation. NCNS on the providers part is inconvenient and disappointing, but nobody loses anything. The providers reputation can take a hit via a review, and everyone moves on. NCNS on the client's part is literally theft of time and profit opportunity. The provider doesn't have the scheduling agility to get that time back at the last minute...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorblaq View Post
    ...it’s just best to ask for a small deposit to see how serious the hobbyist may be. It’s absurd to expect a provider to turn away other clients at the time for you, get dressed & dolled up, then drive over 30 mins to you (or catch a Uber/lyft ) without a deposit to ensure time isn’t being wasted
    Exactly! Especially if it's a new client.

What we really need is an escrow payment system, where a deposit is paid, but held in escrow until both parties acknowledge that terms were met. If both parties don't agree, then the matter can be adjudicated by a neutral party who considers both sides of the story. Unfortunately, it probably won't ever happen for the hobby unless laws are drastically changed... Just say'n...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast