Thread: Entertainment suggestions

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lonelytraveler88's Avatar
    Biloxi & travel to Hattiesburg, Mobile, Pensacola & Tuscaloosa

Entertainment suggestions

I will be arriving in New Orleans tomorrow around noon and need some suggestions for something to do in the afternoon! Please help! Thanks

Verified Companion Companion Khloe Kat's Avatar
    Hi I'm Khloe Kat. I maybe in town in Nola tomorrow visiting a friend and doing photos with her. We do doubles together. I'm not sure if you're interested in doing doubles with us or if you would like to just see me I will be available. Now I will be visiting her at her place, and I can ask if we can use her place if it's just you and I and I'm sure she would be okay with that as she has mentioned it before. However, if you have a hotel or place that you're at and you would like to meet me then let me know. If you would like to know my rates and discuss even further then contact me at 225-916-5782. Hope to hear from you soon. Love, KK
    Last edited by Khloe Kat; 04-24-2021 at 01:07 AM.

New Orleans
    Jilly Clair
    Christopher's Cuties
    Discrete Referrals
    Phoenixx
    Nikki Tylor
    Keri2114
    Uni (me)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelytraveler88 View Post
    I will be arriving in New Orleans tomorrow around noon and need some suggestions for something to do in the afternoon! Please help! Thanks
    Seen both khole cat and Uni...cant go wrong with either....i also see the DD girls often...Never a dissapointment