Thread: $100 insult fee....

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

$100 insult fee....

Is it strong arming?

If something is a direct insult to me regarding service and rates, is it wrong to tell the person to fuck off until they send $100 for hurting your feelings?

I may be a bit more sensitive lately, but the question of can I have this or that and I only have that is a complete direct insult. Like, tell your mother her body is worth less.

What are some hobby insults? Should I just say "ok don't do that".

We as women work with our bodies and we undercharge greatly. We put our dignity to the side to please you. In the end, this is not a auto auction, this is my body that I love and care for. I'm loaning it to you, if my body isn't good enough for xyz, then fuck all the way off.

So my question. Is it strong arming to not take the first insult with a grain of salt. Give a 2nd chance? To me, I already feel low because you made me feel low.

What are some other direct insults. I'm clean and healthy looking, so asking about my health triggers me. I tell everyone, always assume the worst and treat people like people and with kindness.

Input please.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 6-16
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    In my opinion, if a provider states in her bio or add, do’s and don’ts, and you list out things not to mention or discuss, then gentlemen be warned. I think everyone has topics which are trigger points, and if you list them in your ad or bio there should not even be room for a warning. If they cross the line, that’s it, game over. I don’t think you can put a price on your emotions/dignity, and if anything it may just open the door for more problems with the session. There are plenty of rude gentleman with money and no respect.

Besides, any gentleman who has seen you in your green bikini would be nuts to offer any offense!

Keeps having fun!
    FineTimes

Preferences: curvy mature ladies older than 40-ish. Attitude and energy are key, closely followed by professionalism and reliability. Enjoy a good conversation as the best ice breaker a way to turn me/you on. Discretion is key for everyone. I like a little kink, be my nurse or boss! For something more adventurous look up looner fetish.

Activities I Enjoy: long dates, lunch or dinner, GFE, BBBJNQNS, HJ, LFK, sensual touch, CG/RCG.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Some guys may feel insulted (direct or indirect)when a provider refuses to see them because of the color of their skin (I.e., a black man). Should these men request a deduction in rate if the provider later have a change or heart in seeing black clients? The answer would be no.

If my skin is my sin to you, she can fuck off.
    If her body is not good enough for him, he can fuck off.

Life goes on

In a nutshell, you have to have tough skin in this hobby as a provider or client. That’s my input.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by FineTimes View Post
    In my opinion, if a provider states in her bio or add, do’s and don’ts, and you list out things not to mention or discuss, then gentlemen be warned. I think everyone has topics which are trigger points, and if you list them in your ad or bio there should not even be room for a warning. If they cross the line, that’s it, game over. I don’t think you can put a price on your emotions/dignity, and if anything it may just open the door for more problems with the session. There are plenty of rude gentleman with money and no respect.

Besides, any gentleman who has seen you in your green bikini would be nuts to offer any offense!

Keeps having fun!
    I always feel like I would be terrible in a appointment. You already insulted me, my vagina dried up and you are definitely not going to have a good time. Apologize and we see. How to apologize? Don't tell me, show me! I jave had regulars I went left quick, I'm sure they were surprised. I don't demand it, but to see me again you have to show me that I'm worth more because of the damage you did with this situation. My tolerance has gotten less and less as my business has actually been great. And I treat guys great. So good luck to them, you can't uninsult me.

And thanks babe for the compliment. I've been working on myself and my sessions have gotten better. So to have evolved, the guy wants to make me feel like I'm on a landslide. I rather not!

Then I think I'm being mean or cocky, maybe give a warning and still see him. Some think that asking doesn't hurt anything. Ummmm hell yes it does. And in my case can cost you more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Some guys may feel insulted (direct or indirect)when a provider refuses to see them because of the color of their skin (I.e., a black man). Should these men request a deduction in rate if the provider later have a change or heart in seeing black clients? The answer would be no.

If my skin is my sin to you, she can fuck off.
    If her body is not good enough for him, he can fuck off.

Life goes on

In a nutshell, you have to have tough skin in this hobby as a provider or client. That’s my input.
    Easy, don't see her if her pockets get empty and she is now ready. Your comfort and dignity is the same as mine!

There were guys who wouldn't see me as a bigger girl, will see me now. I let them. But if I remember him talking shit on the E" hell no!

Now, if it's you reaching out to her, it's on you!
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I get insulted by a few things. One guy asked if we could do bb since we talked about it last time, and I agreed. Ummm, I guess in 13 years you are the fucking KING KONG. And you are a liar. So that was one. You don't care about my health and you are calling me a liar.

Well maybe I should just not get triggered. But for me not all money is good money. He was in route, I went way left on him.

Today there were 3, and a few minutes ago 4. He asked about greek and a qv. So I make it clear my website says NO GREEK. So you are cheap and you want something I don't offer. Bring xxx a lot or fuck off.

I prefer to not see guys who don't care about out life, health or our NO NO'S.

And I'm feeling great, just done with people who don't care about me in the least!

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The no discussion of rates in this forum applies.

CLOSED!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!