Thread: Which one and why?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Which one and why?

My SO is shopping around for a good breast augmentation doc and wants them done NLT than mid May.
    She's a C cup and she's been looking at saline or silicone enhancements.
    I've done some research and what I've found is it's a choice between a Mercedes or BMW.
    Any providers care to chime in on this, and/or gents?

Thanks!
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Tell your queen she’s beautiful, she don’t need it.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nascobar21 View Post
    Tell your queen she’s beautiful, she don’t need it.
    Thanks bro! I've been telling her but she's determined. I'm not even a boob man myself. I'm a certified butt man! Lol!
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Go with saline. Less side effects if they were to leak or rupture but don’t take my word for it. Do the research.

I also agree with Nascobar, stay natural.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Go with saline. Less side effects if they were to leak or rupture but don’t take my word for it. Do the research.

I also agree with Nascobar, stay natural.
    That's what I've heard. It looks like she is leaning that way, saline.
    US Army Vet

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

:

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I used to work in surgical sales, aesthetics. So I worked a lot with plastic surgeons. As it has been mentioned, do your research. That being said, saline has a more natural feel to them.

As far as doctors go. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! Dig deep. You will get what you pay for. I had docs whose entire business was fixing other doctors fuck ups. Don't just go off of the photos in their binder or what they show you on your tablet. Don't be afraid to ask for references that you can reach out to. If a doc has done a really good job, he'll have clients who are more than happy to tell you all about it.

I don't know who did Nikeyla's, but they look great and you can't tell where they went in. If you haven't seen her, go in just to have a look.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Attaboy View Post
    I don't know who did Nikeyla's, but they look great and you can't tell where they went in. If you haven't seen her, go in just to have a look.
    had a really hard time to get a appointment with her and then at the appointment first its like fing a dead fish 0 iop i had to do all the work no eye contact cbj and she barely rided me i almost lost my hard
    and this is when she thinks im hot because she liked my body
    and on my second try she barely wanted anything else and then gave the worst cbj i ever had could not get hard so i just started to play with her vg try a little lfk but that was also lame whent down on her but she kept closing her legs telling me she was sensitive
    all in all this gal isnt worth it to me.

Just joined and the first post is to bash a lady?

Real boobs trump fakes everytime

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    Just joined and the first post is to bash a lady?

Real boobs trump fakes everytime
    tbone2u nothing against her but when service is bad i will complain and besides im new here but old time eccie and p411 user i just dont do reviews

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Saline is best most people don’t even know I have fake boobies!
    Silicone is just bad all the way around and you have to get them replaced! I’ve had my saline over 10 years no issues!
    Dont get any kind of textured implants they have the most problems linked to complications!

Also make sure you research the doctors because a lot of them copy pictures from other websites!

You can send me a message and I will give you my doctors name he was exceptional when he did mine nurses called to check on you and etc!
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the info Dorthy. I may need to inspect yours further to truly understand.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexecutive View Post
    Thanks for the info Dorthy. I may need to inspect yours further to truly understand.
    You can inspect them anytime ;)
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024