Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NYC to stop prosecuting ladies in the hobby

Verified Companion Companion kytty's Avatar
    I can't believe as much as politicians love money that they don't legalize this and other things and profit off of it. There always has to be religion involved in these decisions with them which makes them so stupid to me. They have a moral problem with sex workers but are just fine with their own obnoxious greed.
    I am a member of P411 ID# P336064

So long as the laws remain such as they are today, employ some discretion: loud opinion forces us to do so; but in privacy and silence let us compensate ourselves for that cruel chastity we are obliged to display in public.

Marquis De Sade

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kytty View Post
    I can't believe as much as politicians love money that they don't legalize this and other things and profit off of it. There always has to be religion involved in these decisions with them which makes them so stupid to me. They have a moral problem with sex workers but are just fine with their own obnoxious greed.
    Well said!!!
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieJane View Post
    Great decision. There are things to worry about more important and its great arent like Houston who uses the excuse of "human trafficking" just to harass ladies who chose to live this life style.
    You don't think human trafficking is a real concern in the hobby? It's one of the primary reasons I use OH2 - I'm a short notice guy so the other sites would be much easier for me, but it's important to me that I'm doing my best to ensure I'm supporting someone making their own decisions, not enabling trafficking or addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Preggolover89 View Post
    You don't think human trafficking is a real concern in the hobby? It's one of the primary reasons I use OH2 - I'm a short notice guy so the other sites would be much easier for me, but it's important to me that I'm doing my best to ensure I'm supporting someone making their own decisions, not enabling trafficking or addiction.
    I had to respond b/c it's such a relevant insight PL89 makes. It's one of the main reasons to only use reputable sites like Oh2, Tryst, Eccie, TER..... that are not engaged in nor do they allow what would equate to 'human trafficking'

Human slavery exists in many forms that fall under the umbrella term, human trafficking. Most women (and male providers for that matter) on sites such as Oh2, Tryst, etc... are not a class of human trafficking. Many purist conservatives would like that to be true. You could play semantics with it all day long in court battle after court battle, appeal after appeal. In fact this is likely what is happening now, or will happen. Eventually for some larger more prominent cases it will likely become a cited legal precedent. As it stands though, human trafficking, in and of itself, is NOT equal to prostitution.

Only a special class of what could be labeled prostitution is also human trafficking. Basically, some prostitution, when it meets certain conditions, is also human trafficking. However, not all prostitution is human trafficking. In fact, in today's world it isn't even remotely close..

What are those legal conditions introduced with SESTA/FOSTA?
    Namely it has to be a) someone under age 18 OR b) an adult whom through force, coercion, duress, or any other unwanted deleterious nature, is made to perform specific activities for a fee or favors (they do not have to be sexual - e.g. maid slave labor as an example).

A person whom is an adult and is doing it of their own free will, under no coercion or duress, is absolutely not a victim of, nor a result of, a 'human trafficking industry'... full stop.
    -MG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2