Thread: Jennie Leen or Diamondjenet?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Jennie Leen or Diamondjenet?

Looking to expand a bit. Try something new. Done some research but need help comparing.
    Here’s what I love so far.

Lumbeegirl (Tatiana) is my ATF. Very nice. Great massage. Fun bod. Really enjoy fiv and bbbjcim with her.
    Dorthy Monroe is who I like if I’m in the mood to add Daty (very responsive). Awesome massage too.
    Anna Nikkole is my choice if I want my dick swallowed for 60 min. Best BBBJNQNS POCT I’ve had.

Wanting to add Nuru.

Jennie Leen sounds like she has a rockin tight bod and gives great Nuru...butt, wondering if she is down for TUMA (I love that, but don’t have a regular)

DiamondJenet sounds like she’s down for that, but I’ve heard pictures are a bit dated. May not be a problem.

So...who gives better Nuru?

Appreciate comparison from mongers who have seen both.

Thanks in advance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hi WC, Cim is requirement for me too and I use Nuru for just about every session now. I buy it in bulk from Amazon (per Dorthy's recommendation).

I have not seen any of these 2 ladies but Dorthy told me she loves Nuru so that and greek are in the cards for our next visit. You may already have a nuru provider right there. My ATFs Katrina and Lovelyxxxo are great at nuru, get very wet during daty and great at bbbj CIM....GFE to the max.

Some providers watch nuru videos and think it is too messy but it actually is easy to clean off...just makes bed and floor wet. You put it on hot but it gets cold after awhile. We just move to the other side of the bed for round 2.

And I agree everyone should try POCT at least once. It is amazing to cum for an extended time.
    Activities I enjoy: Dfk! Nuru (prefer 2 hrs) with 69 Bbbjtc CIM! & Daty! (musts) Dato! CG RcG Fiv! Fia surfb occasional Greek and Tuma
    Recently joined P411

I have seen both Diamondjenet and Jennie Leen. Jennie is more petite and fit while Diamond is more of a BBW, but she is always down for some TUMA action. DJ actually taught Jennie how to do nuru so they are equal in that respect. Both will pamper you and treat you like a king. Both are in my rotation as I like to get at least 1 nuru session in each month.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks Tigereye and MIlflover.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jennie Leen

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Does Jennie Leen do CIM, too? She's already on my list, but that will probably rocket her to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by thedman67 View Post
    Does Jennie Leen do CIM, too? She's already on my list, but that will probably rocket her to the top.

Jenny is CIM

Thanks, milflover. JL, see you soon...

Quick question. What is POCT? Excuse me if it’s a dumb question but the older I get, I’d rather get a quick rude answer than to be guessing all day lol....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieboy5000 View Post
    Quick question. What is POCT? Excuse me if it’s a dumb question but the older I get, I’d rather get a quick rude answer than to be guessing all day lol....
    It’s her own description about how she finishes a BBBJNQNS. Post Orgasm Cock Torture. It is not torture. She stays working your dick past the point of finish, that point where it feels so good it is difficult to bear. Sensory overload stage. She does it very well. It’s the one step beyond of finishing - where most providers have gone to spit or moved on to something else. Don’t know what all she does at that point, but it is amazing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Been with both ladies. JL is better looking but not much on the menu. DJ is a champ, have been to see her many times!

I've seen Jennie Leen in the past. Pretty lady with some ink that looks pretty good. Nuru was alright. Haven't seen DiamondJenet but need to soon!