Thread: Brazilians Sarah

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Brazilians Sarah

Wouldnt waste your time asked for all my info to screen starting off with my ID which i said would only send pic cause has all personal info and she said ok and then ask for selfie and then a PM and then said her friends didnt know my number so couldnt see me thats some shit maybe a Scam..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have used this agency a few times, they are legit, pricy but definitely legit and not a scam.
    Sounds like you didn't pass screening, maybe you need some better references.
    I don't see how this warrants being an alert.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I can confirm that Sarah from SLB is very legit. What a beautiful woman. Looks even better than the pictures and great personality as well.

Sorry op couldn’t pass screening.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Your alert is trash. This is a highly reputable agency with the finest girls ever. I have seen them many times.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I agree with the other gentlemen here ^^^^ The agency is legit. You sound butthurt because, for some reason, you didn’t pass their screening. I suggest you just move on rather than post a bogus alert thread on a legitimate agency. However, do what floats your boat.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve see all of them and always have fun but, they are pricey!!

Agency is legit the girls are down to earth yes it’s pricey but worth it if your willing to dish out the donation beautiful woman

Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Are they gone? The Instagram page is gone and no activities since the 26

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Say it’s not true! What happened to the beautiful Brazilian girls?!!

BANNED - no respect for community rules
    I have seen sarah one time. It is difficult to go through the screening process with them, but they are real. When I met sarah, they didnot tell me they were cash only so I had to head to the ATM during the session.