Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin.....

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Hope you bought the big dip.
    Maybe the hedgies are liquidating crypto to survive the moass
    Na im not a bit coin... Now i am a shib xxx,×××,××× holder and a doge ×××,××× holder. Got a few etheriums too. I dont believe in buying .xxx shares of crypto or sticks if i cant buy a whole one i dont want it..

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I bought some dogecoin for the first time earlier this week.

Do you have any thoughts on when that might go up again??^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Y'all do realize "regulate" is more widespread than "tax", and thus the comments about the IRS limits are pertinent, but not encompassing?!

Quote Originally Posted by grand1001 View Post
    I bought some dogecoin for the first time earlier this week.

Do you have any thoughts on when that might go up again??^^
    Crypto is a ride... I mean it can jump 5 10% and lose it the same day.. My predictions ( not financial advice i am not a financial advisor) are that it will maybe have another show up around christmas .. But i mean dont expect to go running round buying lambos.. 😂 ( i mean i dont know maybe itll hit 2.00 one day.. But for now buy the dips and hodl .)

Duly noted:)^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As soon as you can mark to market crypto(s). And I think it'll be a coin, taken case by case it'll explode. That's the only thing it lacks right now--compliance & regulation. Once that happens, institutional investors, big tech, and major corps will be buying it up and keeping that massive cash holdings a little less with 1-7% exposure in coins.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you're sitting pretty with reserves, a layered and tiered buy-in over the next 4-7 months will reap it's rewards.

The market is murdering growth and I think we're just two stabs in. 25-26th of this month and mid March will show a lot more, but if you got cash for your savings, assets covered in other FCF streams and still are capable of investing and tossing money in the wind. The blue chip stocks, BTC, eth are on sale. It's the only two asset classes when it goes on sale, people get scared.

The market is realizing fast solutions have slow problems. I think this blood bath will go on longer, hence why I mention tiering in. Long run, 10 yrs+ will be all good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    If you're sitting pretty with reserves, a layered and tiered buy-in over the next 4-7 months will reap it's rewards.

The market is murdering growth and I think we're just two stabs in. 25-26th of this month and mid March will show a lot more, but if you got cash for your savings, assets covered in other FCF streams and still are capable of investing and tossing money in the wind. The blue chip stocks, BTC, eth are on sale. It's the only two asset classes when it goes on sale, people get scared.

The market is realizing fast solutions have slow problems. I think this blood bath will go on longer, hence why I mention tiering in. Long run, 10 yrs+ will be all good.
    seems everything, not just growth, is being murdered. I agree over the next several months to buy the dip, if sitting on cash reserves (I am)...be greedy when others are fearful :-) Also agree one needs to look longer term - say 5+ years - when investing... I bought AMZN at around $11/share and NFLX around $2/share (post split price) many many years ago and started taking profits last year when AMZN was 3000+ and NFLX 550+. I just wished I had bought more.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So.......

Big Number Go Down

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    When there is blood in the water....
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

LMFAO. All you HOFDLers can wait a minimum of 4 years to see profit, if at all. Bill Gates denounces crypto, Bitcoin down 67%, and rate hikes mean flight to quality, which is NOT crypto.

I hope you are right (for your sake), but every bit of my old analytic body says you are fucked...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

LOL. I come HERE to get fucked, the market to get MONEY. This is the natural cycle of Bitcoin due to halving (3 yrs 11 is the actual cycle). Because of the volatility of crypto profits must be taken along the way to balance the HODL's inevitable appearance of loss. So I believe you are partially correct even if in jest.
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Quote Originally Posted by RunTheCourse View Post
    Because of the volatility of crypto profits must be taken along the way to balance the HODL's inevitable appearance of loss. So I believe you are partially correct even if in jest.
    Max time graph from Yahoo Finance:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTC-...VyIjoxfX1dfQ--

There have been times when there was hefty profit to be taken. Looked at in total, if you were an early holder you have had 2 periods where you could cash in. If you bought once it plateaued around $10k then you had 2021-now to take cash. Any other time and you were essentially a day trader using the volatility for profit. The precipitous drop from $47k to under $21k today is not a good omen, especially when viewed in the global economic situation we face.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Max time graph from Yahoo Finance:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTC-...VyIjoxfX1dfQ--

There have been times when there was hefty profit to be taken. Looked at in total, if you were an early holder you have had 2 periods where you could cash in. If you bought once it plateaued around $10k then you had 2021-now to take cash. Any other time and you were essentially a day trader using the volatility for profit. The precipitous drop from $47k to under $21k today is not a good omen, especially when viewed in the global economic situation we face.
    IMO this is a good omen as I believe Bitcoin (crypto in general) is going to reset back to a price points that will allow you generate some very nice gains if you have a long term view. I believe it will break the 20K to the 16K possibly 14K support level so I parked my Bitcoin and Etherium in USDC when Bitcoin fell to the 30K level to hibernate through the crypto winter. Fees withstanding, it turned out to be a good move. I believe the breach of the 20K level will trigger more margin calls unless more collateral is added (Michael Saylor) and will have a cascading effect because that stimulus money equity is now running on vapors and those people will have to bail causing more carnage. Myself and my two friends, Warren Buffet (stocks) and Dick Cheney (Gunnery Sargent) are lying in the bushes yelling "Pull" when we see price points that are pleasing...When there is blood in the water...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast