Thread: 🥰🥰hello my loves🥰🥰

Verified Companion Companion

🥰🥰hello my loves🥰🥰

🥰🥰🥰Hello my loves, I am Skarlet, I started my work very recently, I am not yet verified, I hope that with your help I can be verified, I am Cuban and I love what I do, ready to make you very happy and please you, I need you to send me your texts complete data including your number and reference with the complete data, I do not do AA or Greek, available from Monday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, in a private and safe place, I have an understanding and affectionate demeanor, my main objective is That they feel comfortable and pleased, please preferably send a message the day before or two hours before the desired appointment, my rates 250 per hour, 200 half an hour, I make specials and double a big kiss for everyone🥰🥰🥰

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome dear, your status says verified ^

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey Skarlet...post this in the official Providers Ad Sections...your are verified now so take advantage of the all the privileges!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Skarlet. That was a quick verification!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy and welcome.