Thread: Aquamermaid: This GILF was on a mission on this night!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD jasonray2199's Avatar

Aquamermaid: This GILF was on a mission on this night!!

Companion's Handle: Aquamermaid
    Date of Visit: Early April 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then she share her number
    Phone Number: PM first
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?106994-Aquamermaid
    City, State: Burleson, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall my place
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Breast Worship, BBBJ, DT, FF, FIV, DATY, Mish, K-9, Surfboard, CG, RCG, CFS, Cuddling, Over night.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: over night
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 50
    Hair Color and Length: Blue/Purple
    Smoking Status: Vape
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: She is very easy going and as she told me she loves sex. She is a mature GILF that works out and takes care of herself. She has some sexy ass legs but there thighs are muscular. She has several tats, some big MM tits, guessing maybe 5'3" 130ish lbs. and has this sexiness to her.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Oh Hell Yeah!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Without a doubt

Public comments:
    She is very easy going and as she told me she loves sex. She is a mature GILF that works out and takes care of herself. She has some sexy ass legs but there thighs are muscular. She has several tats, some big MM tits, guessing maybe 5'3" 130ish lbs. and has this sexiness to her. Not sure what it is but when she looks at you with those FM eyes goodness!! She takes pride in making sure she brings her A game to this party!!

I had a dream that it was Friday April 2nd and I was browsing through the ads and I came across DJ ThiCC review on Aquamermaid. After reading his review I was like hell yes. I then seen her post saying she was coming to the DFW and would be here on Friday. I reach out to her with a DM on OH2. She responds back saying she just got into town. I did not know if she would be tired from the drive from Odessa here. She said she would be good. We set up a time and discuss things. She did say for first visit she is incall only.

She looks like her pictures

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I like that overnight rate. Sweet! If I could get those rates, I may do an overnight.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs up I APPROVE this message!

BRAVO...Simon says that was BRILLIANT!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the review

WOW, sounds like you had a very enjoyable, unrushed engagement with her. I assume you met her again later that day. want to provide a follow up on her.

If you want to do her a favor, suggest that she come visit Dallas for a few days when she is over this way. I love older, in shape ladies that know their stuff and she apparently really does. Give us a heads up and I can assure her one engagement with certainty. She sounds like a GILF I would enjoy greatly.
    Thanks for all the intel.

So much pussy, so little time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD jasonray2199's Avatar
    Ok let me clear one thing up so there is zero confusion. This is probley a once in a life time thing. She drove 5 hours from Odessa to Fort Worth to find out her reservation was not standing. That only is very frustrating. Those assholes. It was a Friday night, it was late at night and she does not know the area. We had already had set up the meet. She sounded frustrated as I would be to so I said if she was ok with it that she can come to my place. I looked in the area she need to stay in and I could not not any hotels that were safe in this area. So she is from out of town, late night and a few options. I was not going to let her leave my place where no where to go. I extended a invitation for her to say if she chose to. If this was not the case it would have been $1,000 for her to stay over night. So $2 hundo is not here standard rate for a overnight. YMMV. I know she has been getting blown up with every one asking for that rate. I thought I had it stated in my review but clearing this up for the people sitting in the cheap seats. I will say she is a firecracker and I would see her again in a heartbeat.
    I believe she has only been in the game since Jan of this year. I hope this clears up any and all confusion if there was any.

Thank you for you time

Jasonray2199

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonray2199 View Post
    I know she has been getting blown up with every one asking for that rate. I thought I had it stated in my review but clearing this up for the people sitting in the cheap seats
    Sounds like you are sitting right there with the rest of us in the “cheap seats.” js