Companion's Handle: Winter Kay
Date of Visit: 04/16/21
Preferred Method of Contact: EMAIL or PM Here or P411 (P411# P223631) Please
Phone Number: She will provide
Email Address: vipcompanionwinter@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?30289-Winter-Kay
City, State: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Type of Visit: Incall 1 hour GFE
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, HJ, LFK, DFK, CIMNQNS, CG, DOGGY, SCISSORS and shower
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: Tour donation for GFE session $360
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30's
Hair Color and Length: Blonde about shoulder length or just below
Smoking Status: Non smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White southern gal
Companion Description: Short, Blonde, petite and very easy on the eyes. She has MM breasts but very proportionate with her body. Some tasteful tattoos and bald kitty, cute smile and southern charm and small ass spinner.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Very much so

Public comments:
I saw that Winter Kay was on tour and coming to Minnesota and made contact with her on P411 to get screened. She will check your references for her safety, even for P411 members, so give your references a heads up and everything should go fine. I set an appointment a couple of days before she got to town and was good to go. It is well worth checking out her website and Twitter for pictures and any information you need to make your decision. Her pictures on those sites are current and represent the lady you will meet in person. I am glad I made the appointment and look forward to seeing her again sometime. Her website will explain what to expect with her sessions whether you choose GFE or PSE and some rules to follow to ensure you both have a great time. She is a beautiful lady and will put you at ease the moment you meet. She was at a nice hotel in a suburb south of downtown. By now she is on to the next city but she said she does make several trips to Minnesota so check her out and have some fun when she returns. I know that I will.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.