hI fellas . Its been awhile, but I am ready to play. Its Daisy does you right. Still Hosting In Arlington, off 360 across the freeway from Six flags.
Sexy Filipina and German, pretty face, nice body, great ass and tits, soft skin, tight kitty..Major BBBJ and DT skills, I am #1 dick magician..lol.. I can do things with my mouth you wouldnt believe. I have a tongue that has a mind of its own, but dont be frightened, i only bite if you want me too..No thats a lie,,, i do bite, in all the right spots tho. I have an incredible talent and I love to show them off...i aim very high to please, its all about you when you spend time with me. I love making a man feel like he is the only man on earth....I am very down to earth and easy to talk too. Very fun and exciting to be with. I ask no one under the age of 25 call or text me please...text me now , im ready to please....text my phone with your handle and we will go from there.
restrictions .....no greek, no aa, no bbc, no huge horse cocks,,,,no one under the age of 25 please........

menu....BBBJ, DT, DATY, SS, GFE, PSE, ATF, LFK, Edging, MSOG(hr only)
incall; 150hhr/ 300hr
outcall20210312_080326-COLLAGE~3.jpg