If you limit yourself only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise."

Why not join me and we can take the leap together?

My name is Kynsley Morgan.
A wanderlust woman who is often found traipsing towards unchartered territory, allowing my natural curiosity to take hold of me. Or you can find me surrounding myself in familiarity, nostalgic memories, and among those I consider friends.
I am an established Virginia native, born and bred
My heart lies rooted to the deep south, I call Mississippi my home.
I am a woman of substance and depth. My knowledge runs deep and allows me to forge genuine connections wherever I go.
A woman who has a genuine interest in other people, enjoys intellectual conversations, and making an individual smile. It's the simple treasures that make life so fulfilling.
I strive to make YOU feel truly appreciated while we are together.

KMVAHR7.jpg

YOU...

​Mature, grounded in your knowledge of life, sensitive and caring, allowing your inner child to delight in mischief occasionally.
Willing to respect that safety and discretion is a 2 way street.
I must be able to trust myself with you and you understand that my screening requirements will not be waivered on word alone.
Are the type to enjoy genuine anticipation of two genuine souls coming together, instead of having a scripted list of expectations for me. Expectations are premeditated and for me are not a genuine connection.

​Restrictions: I prefer professional gentlemen 35 or older.
I prefer text for my discretion. We can arrange a phone call once screening has been completed.
You must introduce yourself please. Mention that you found me on OH2, along with your username and follow up with a PM.
Also include your name, age and state your city of interest.
Impersonal communication will be discarded. I dislike feeling like I am pulling teeth.

I will be visiting these areas for the 1st time:

Portland, ME
5/3, 4pm-9pm
5/4, 8am-9pm
5/6, 7am-11am

Manchester, NH
5/5, 4pm-9pm
5/6, 8am-9pm
5/7, 7am-11am

Cambridge, MA
5/7, 4pm-10pm
5/8, 8am-10pm