Please Note:
I am running behind on replying to PMs. If you have messaged me, but have not yet heard back from me, please feel free to message me again.

My next availability
is on Friday (16th) around noon or 1pm
After that, my next available appointment will be on Monday (19th) around noon or 1pm
No availability on Tuesday (20th)
Wednesday (21st), Thursday (22ed), Friday (23rd) I can get together anytime between 9:30am & 1:30pm
(I'm only able to see one person a day so pre-booking is always best)
* Very Limited Availability - Daytime Only *

I'll be hosting @ my PRIVATE condo in the West Houston, Energy Corridor, Memorial City area.

RATES FOR MY 4 PART MASSAGE:
1 hour = $200.00
90 minutes = $300.00
2 hours = $400.00
3 hours = $500.00
Greek = + $60.00

Hello Gents,

If you are seeking a great full-service, warm-oil massage, in a clean, upscale environment from a voluptuous, bubbly, blonde ...
With "3" tight holes for you to explore ... I'd love to make your acquaintance!

Older men & all sizes ARE WELCOME. You will find me to be very compassionate & nurturing.

I take great pride in my "work" & will never over-promise & under-deliver.

I will always be freshly showered & dressed in something sexy upon your arrival.

It is my goal to make our time together something you will want to repeat many times in the future.

My condo in West Houston has a clean shower you are welcome to use & I provide all the men's toiletries you could need. My place is also smoke & pet free.

If this sounds tempting, please PM me & give me an idea of when you would like to meet.

After you PM me you are welcome to send me a text with your HANDLE for a prompt response.