Thread: New to the hobby in General

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to the hobby in General

Hi Everyone,

New to this hobby . Started experimenting on tinder and other sites for hobby only learnt how scammers bait, fortunately without loosing $$$ . Finally a friend of mine recommended this forum . Good to be here . Hope to becoming verified someday

Welcome! Go to the “Daily Companion Ads” section and use the Search function to look for “newbie friendly.” Go through the results and send an introductory PM to those of interest. (Always make initial contact via PM, not text or email, even after you are established and Verified) and work with those who respond on their screening criteria. She may have screening policies that you’re not comfortable with. If so, politely decline and move on. Remember, we’re all here to have fun, but safety and security will always be top priority.

Once you start seeing ladies, there are 4 things to remember that will help establish a good reputation:

(1) Respect a lady’s time. When you book a session, show up. If you have to cancel, do so with sufficient advance notice.
    (2) Make her laugh.
    (3) Make her cum (if you can. Not a deal-breaker if you don’t.)
    (4) Don’t be a jerk.

By following these 4 tips, in 11 years in the hobby I have never been declined a second visit.

Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Thanks for the tips @Coverme .

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE