Thread: JessicaRabbit99: A great time learning the many talents of JR99 *PICS*

Verified Hobbyist BCD

JessicaRabbit99: A great time learning the many talents of JR99 *PICS*

Companion's Handle: JessicaRabbit99
    Date of Visit: 4-13-21
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: provided after screening
    Email Address: Jessicarabbitgfe99@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...essicaRabbit99
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Breastworship, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CG, Mish, K9, BLS, DT, Pic session
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: RS 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 23
    Hair Color and Length: Long Hair (Brown and red)
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Columbian
    Companion Description: 5 foot 6, 135 lbs. 34b, clean shaven down below, Long legs, super tight body. Firm shapely ass (beautiful) and nice pretty smile.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I saw JessicRabbit99's welcome wagon post and liked her dimensions and look.
    I reached out to her and provided my p411 screening invite. We set up a date for a few days out and confirmed the night before, then again about an hour before the appointment.

She provided the incall address and I arrived on time. She then, provided the room number with some guidance to find the elevator.
    We met at her door and I was impressed with her beauty as we talked and kissed. She has very kissable lips and knows how to kiss very well.
    I undressed as we made some small talk and got to know each other.

Then we started kissing sitting on the bed, which led to more kissing (DFKing) as we lay side by side. I grabbed her ass and was astounded by how firm her butt was.
    It felt so good. She stroked my dick inside my under wear and we had an intense make out session. I unsnapped her bra and immediate moved in to suck on those firm 23 year old
    titties. It gets really good after this, but the details are in the ROS (along with many pics taken during the session).

We did all the activities listed above and I enjoyed each and every one. I am anxious to go back and try a double with Kalani and JessicaRabbit99.

JR99 is a lot of fun and truly GFE !!!

Her are some pics of JessicaRabbit99 that I took:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

That’s a nice view! Thanks for the review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD sugarRGVdaddy's Avatar
    Nice review sir...
    I had pretty much the same session yesterday...
    She by FAR EXCEEDED my expectations !!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice job TG!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Nice

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Awesome! Thx for a great review. Another beautiful young doll! Can’t wait for a visit!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Damn Bro. I see you have been putting in some serious work here. I think this brother may be making a run for Hobbyist of the Year with all of his contributions here. Keep up the great work. It’s much appreciated.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks Doc - I have been busy this past week!! More fun on the horizon...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisguru View Post
    Thanks Doc - I have been busy this past week!! More fun on the horizon...
    Keep it rockin here brother. Someone needs to pick up the slack from the absence of my brother Slayer.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE