Thread: When providers post in Coed as a means to promote themselves, what will we do?

account suspended pending staff investigation

Thumbs up When providers post in Coed as a means to promote themselves, what will we do?

I’m starting to notice two things. If you even come close to saying something providers don’t like, or call them on their BS, bad things are in store for you. And what ever you do do NOT post the lyrics of well known song Hallelujah. Seems like the same small group posting threADS to promote themselves and some of them seem like man haters and look for opportunities to start drama. Obviously they do not have any self control after all everything is about them.

The staff here promotes and endorses civility. I for one will not post in any threAD I deem self promoting. If a provider wants to post about why she does what she does or how she feels or if condoms leave a bad taste in her mouth, who am I to promote that or complain by posting in her threAD.

After all I do have self control.

In the words of Forest Gump:

Desperate is as desperate does

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I believe one could consider this thread self promotion. Last time I checked. It is management’s prerogative to determine if a Co-Ed thread is actually an ad. js
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I believe one could consider this thread self promotion. Last time I checked. It is management’s prerogative to determine if a Co-Ed thread is actually an ad. js
    Not sure how this thread could be considered or interpreted or self promoting? I’m not for hire..... yet.

I totally agree! Management / staff determine as they see fit. I for one am calling on others to rise up by leading by example to not post is self promoting threADS to spare everyone drama. It’s the very least we can do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    It would appear that some people are here more for drama than hobbying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    ^^No shit! Who the fuck is this clown?
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    He writes similar to Still Looking back in the day on Eccie. Legend has it that he takes a scale on every appointment to see if the lady has been honest about her weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Larusso View Post
    Based on a recent post, obviously a man to sexy for his shirt. Seems like he is always welcoming new members, perhaps a welcoming ambassador.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    He writes similar to Still Looking back in the day on Eccie. Legend has it that he takes a scale on every appointment to see if the lady has been honest about her weight.
    Not the first one to say that. I have been getting tons of messages asking if I’m Humpty, Toys or this Still looking. And one saying nice try Rocker Rick. No idea who these guys might be. What blows me away is how many guys will not post but send messages. I wonder why?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Doesn't matter much who you are or were.

The main observation by management is that

All who are here to hobby are taken at face value and accepted until it appears otherwise.

LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!