Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Janell Sauv69 is a thief

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Janell Sauv69 is a thief

I'm very new to the hobby and made a very big mistake. I had 2 sessions with Janell Sauv69 (Janell Sauvage) and I had a wonderful time. January 22 I messaged her to schedule another appointment for February 19. She asked if I would be willing to pay in advance since her son's birthday was the next week. Since I had had two great sessions before, I figured it was safe to go ahead and pay her. (Like an idiot) February 19 rolls around and we're in the middle of a snow storm so we have to reschedule. She emailed me a few days later to reschedule and I responded immediately. She didn't respond for over a week. She finally messages me that she was dealing with some personal issues and wouldn't be seeing clients until April. She did offer a refund, but (like an idiot) I went ahead and scheduled for April 9. I messaged her on Monday to confirm our plans and she confirmed. Friday rolls around and she completely ghosts me. She won't respond to any messages and she has taken down her profile on Tryst as well as her personal website. Perhaps she's retiring from the hobby, but either way she stole $900 from me. If you're in the tyler area beware of her

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39956-JanellSauv69 - link added - ck1942

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Manxomefoe99 View Post
    I'm very new to the hobby and made a very big mistake. I had 2 sessions with Janell Sauv69 (Janell Sauvage) and I had a wonderful time. January 22 I messaged her to schedule another appointment for February 19. She asked if I would be willing to pay in advance since her son's birthday was the next week. Since I had had two great sessions before, I figured it was safe to go ahead and pay her. (Like an idiot) February 19 rolls around and we're in the middle of a snow storm so we have to reschedule. She emailed me a few days later to reschedule and I responded immediately. She didn't respond for over a week. She finally messages me that she was dealing with some personal issues and wouldn't be seeing clients until April. She did offer a refund, but (like an idiot) I went ahead and scheduled for April 9. I messaged her on Monday to confirm our plans and she confirmed. Friday rolls around and she completely ghosts me. She won't respond to any messages and she has taken down her profile on Tryst as well as her personal website. Perhaps she's retiring from the hobby, but either way she stole $900 from me. If you're in the tyler area beware of her
    Definitely a rookie mistake. Sometimes lessons are learned the hard way. In this hobby as hard as it is we always have to think with the right head. Never ever prepay no matter who the provider is or if there is history or not. There are never personal feelings involved on their side of it so they wouldn’t think twice about taking the money and running.

Agreed. I was increadibly stupid. And it is definitely a lesson learned. And it's one of the few times I know exactly how much the lesson cost

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    We all make mistakes. Don’t get down on yourself Bro. Just live and learn.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    We all make mistakes. Don’t get down on yourself Bro. Just live and learn.
    Thanks man. I appreciate it. I'm not particularly "down" on myself. Just mad and needed a place to rant. I'll get the hang of this eventually. In the meantime I would welcome any advice, as well as recommendations of "companions" who are newbie friendly and reasonably trustworthy

Yes... she is willing to see you once or twice in order to get you to pre pay for further secessions... she has done this to several people... SADLY I am one of those people as well. She got me for 1000. My advice is that PPM (pay per meeting) is mandatory for her!! She is a nice looking girl, nice encounter... BBJ CIM PSE. But has no problem asking for a favor then disappearing after and blaming personal problems. I met her on SeekingArrangements.

I'm thinking that sticking with the older providers that roll into town is the way to go... they are professionals that do this because they want to.... not just to make a few quick bucks then disappear. Its not the first time I have been "screwed" the wrong way. And sadly not the last time. Just gotta watch things and keep it to a minimum. Its very enticing to try these young hot chicks but in all actuality we all know that old saying.... " If it seems too good to be true.... " If there are no reviews, no recent reviews or very few "iffy" reviews... just don't do it!

I'm thinking that sticking with the older providers that roll into town is the way to go... they are professionals that do this because they want to.... not just to make a few quick bucks then disappear. Its not the first time I have been "screwed" the wrong way. And sadly not the last time. Just gotta watch things and keep it to a minimum. Its very enticing to try these young hot chicks but in all actuality we all know that old saying.... " If it seems too good to be true.... " If there are no reviews, no recent reviews or very few "iffy" reviews... just don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Dude View Post
    Yes... she is willing to see you once or twice in order to get you to pre pay for further secessions... she has done this to several people... SADLY I am one of those people as well. She got me for 1000. My advice is that PPM (pay per meeting) is mandatory for her!! She is a nice looking girl, nice encounter... BBJ CIM PSE. But has no problem asking for a favor then disappearing after and blaming personal problems. I met her on SeekingArrangements.
    I cant decide if I'm encouraged to know I'm not the only one to fall for it, or more angry that she does this multiple times and gets away with it. I don't particularly believe in Karma, but that kind of behavior will eventually bite someone in the ass. And now that you mention "no recent reviews" I realize, she's got reviews on eccie but there are large gaps between the dates.

Well lesson learned. And thankfully it didn't cost me any more than it did.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey Guys
    I was probably one of the first clients she had about four years ago
    One super hot body and beauty at the time! Rate was 300 then not her 500 GPS rate like now!
    She met me in parking lot day before our scheduled date as a get comfortable with each other plan.
    She proceeded to tell me how her car had been towed and asked fir 300 upfront to help her out with next day
    Play date seemed semi safe based on her personality and of course she knows how to charm and get small head in the thinking!
    I showed at time of appointment and she had just begun a killer bbbj with amazing visual of her naked attributes!
    There was a knock at the door which scared the crap out of me thinking probably a pissed BF or LE!
    It was a client she claimed overbooked onto my time.
    She told me best to go as he was pissed.
    Told me to text her for makeup time.
    Which of course I did all afternoon and for a few days later.
    I never did a negative review of her as thought maybe she would resolve her issues
    and become a reliable lady in the future.
    Of course I never would spend more to rebook her.
    I have a long term SB who was from Tyler but moved to St Louis we would meet when she
    would come to town to visit relatives.
    She borrowed 500 with trade for time when she planned a Tyler visit the next week.
    Totally went silent but did make the trip as posted on Facebook!
    After 4 years the trust was built up and then all bridges burned!
    I have plenty of others not proud of my soft hearted funding of their crisis needs!
    A few I just wanted to find out if they could be trusted.
    We all know up front funding is not a good plan as most of these ladies are not the type to trust or bring home
    and introduce to Yo Mama!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Guys
    I was probably one of the first clients she had about four years ago
    One super hot body and beauty at the time! Rate was 300 then not her 500 GPS rate like now!
    She met me in parking lot day before our scheduled date as a get comfortable with each other plan.
    She proceeded to tell me how her car had been towed and asked fir 300 upfront to help her out with next day
    Play date seemed semi safe based on her personality and of course she knows how to charm and get small head in the thinking!
    I showed at time of appointment and she had just begun a killer bbbj with amazing visual of her naked attributes!
    There was a knock at the door which scared the crap out of me thinking probably a pissed BF or LE!
    It was a client she claimed overbooked onto my time.
    She told me best to go as he was pissed.
    Told me to text her for makeup time.
    Which of course I did all afternoon and for a few days later.
    I never did a negative review of her as thought maybe she would resolve her issues
    and become a reliable lady in the future.
    Of course I never would spend more to rebook her.
    I have a long term SB who was from Tyler but moved to St Louis we would meet when she
    would come to town to visit relatives.
    She borrowed 500 with trade for time when she planned a Tyler visit the next week.
    Totally went silent but did make the trip as posted on Facebook!
    After 4 years the trust was built up and then all bridges burned!
    I have plenty of others not proud of my soft hearted funding of their crisis needs!
    A few I just wanted to find out if they could be trusted.
    We all know up front funding is not a good plan as most of these ladies are not the type to trust or bring home
    and introduce to Yo Mama!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve had a few send messages to borrow money. I’ve never given in and never will. Not much you can do if they rip you off. They can cause you way more harm than you can cause them. All they need is your license plate to know your real name.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well OP, she just posted an ad so maybe reach out to her and try and get your prepaid session? Body looks hot, but definitely staying away based on all the bad reviews.

I already tried that myself...last year and recently .... crickets.... I also told her I would do 300 since she still owed me... still crickets... she is hot and worth every penny of 300.... I will never pay her 500. There are too many good fucks at 200.

Quote Originally Posted by iamrobot View Post
    Well OP, she just posted an ad so maybe reach out to her and try and get your prepaid session? Body looks hot, but definitely staying away based on all the bad reviews.
    I contemplated doing just that. But im still a little too bitter over the situation to really enjoy myself if she were to agree.

Verified Companion Companion JanellSauv69's Avatar
    So funny I’m just seeing this �� smh why all the drama? 1St We were in the middle of a snow storm with rolling blackouts and roads where impossible which is why we rescheduled initially, 2nd I told you upfront I wouldn’t be able to see you due to personal reasons at which time I insisted on sending you a full refund, which you declined. I felt bad so I rescheduled with you even though I was dealing with a major loss in the family due to COVID and more bs. Yes SW’s have real world problems too, shit that comes up and at NO POINT did I ever scheme, scam or “thieve” from you as you so put it. I took a break from the hobby world for my own well being so I could focus on my mental and physical health it had nothing to do with any of my clients. The guys that actually KNOW me and have met me more than once can tell you I am reliable, keep in contact and am a woman of my world as for the rest of you, you can go fuck yourself :) I’m back and business is good! Y’all gossip and spin stories more than females do on this site.
    Janell, AKA "Jay"

Preferred411 P257525
    Twitter @janellsauvage

JanellSauvage@protonmail.com
    430-255-0014

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast