Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New to the game

Verified Companion Companion Meagan Mouthzilla's Avatar

Taking in the town in the HEB area

Hey guys, I'm still in the learning stage in this so please bear with me. I can definitely do 250 an hour also Im doing specials to get verified. Im gfe friendly, fetishes, and domination. Please let me know if there is any information i need to know as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome! This post is a nice start, and I wish I was closer to HEB (or could do outcalls) to check you out. Only advice I have is to ignore guys requesting freebies for help in getting verified. Review discounts are nice, but you shouldn’t have to give away your services for free just to get verified.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Megan. Information? Yes! We would love to meet you in Houston after you get settled in in FW.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome!

Newbie trying to get verified North Richland Hills

Hey loves, Meagan Mouthzilla in North Richland Hills looking to get into something! Also, looking to get verified. I have a few questions too. Main one is how do i reply to the messages?

Welcome aboard OH2 Megan.

At the top right of the page you will see a tab notifications. Click that. A box will appear that says incoming messages. Click that. Your msgs will tjem appear. Clock the msg and respond.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Meagan Mouthzilla back at it again

Hey loves, still looking to get verified. Please help!

Welcome aboard OH2 Meagan. WOWZER!! Sweet!!

New to Irving Meagan Mouthzilla wants some fun

Meagan Mouthzilla, name speaks for its self. New in Irving looking to sharpening my skills. Im looking to get verified so i have specials for those who can help with that. Im fun, open minded, and I aim to please. Come see me, you'll see20210414_142920_HDR.jpg20210414_142920_HDR.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    PM'd you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    PM'd you.

Other threads of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Meagan Mouthzilla is back in HEB area. Ready to have some fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Meagan is a Sweetheart guys. Pictures do not do her justice.
    I've sent my verification in, she might need another from another verified hobbyist.
    Treat her well. We need to keep a lady like this over here.

Awww thanks love.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast