Thread: Interview with a provider

account suspended pending staff investigation

Lightbulb Interview with a provider

This one changed how I looked at providers. It happened totally by accident. Here is how the story unfolds.

I was doing my research and came accross this provider. While she didn't check off all my boxes, I decided what the heck. She responded in a flash. We texted back and forth for well over an hour. She was very accomodating and it didn't take long to be won over. So I made an appointment. Fast forward to the next morning at 10:00 am. Arrived and got the room number imeadiately. So off I go. The door opens, she is behind the door so I couldn't see her. As I swung around I was face to face with a Blonde BBW. Nowhere close to the girl in the pictures. Now the fun starts. Buckel up.

First off she was to be 24, 135, 5'6', blonde and a WIDE open menu. I reached into my pocket and srambled for my cell phone while I asked her who she was. She laughed and offered me a drink. I refused and pulled up her pics and showed her my cell phone. She laughed and said is a sweet voice, if you don't want to stay I understand. But if you do let me pour you a drink. She had several hard liquors and soft drinks. So I took a diet Coke. Im still shook up and thinking how do I get out of here. Why? She was 5'4", 350 lbs., wearing a blonde wig which she removed revealing short white hair. She then says she didn't have any appointments till 1:30 pm and if I wanted to stay, there would be no charge. And we didn't have to do anything but hang out. She then asks me whats the deal with all the guys canceling here? She references 50% of all appointments she scheduled, cancel within an hour of the appointment and a few NCNS. My response was, that appears to be a trend in Austin. NOTE: she is a visiting provider. She goes on to share with me that most of her clients simply do NOT want physical involement. Im obviously thinking NO SHIT. But she tells me they just want to chat. A few loosen up and go for HJ, BJ or Doggie. But she tells me thats usually 1-2 out of 10-15. So I ask how many guys do you meet in a day? She says usually 8-12. In some cities up to 15-18 with her personal record of 25. So I respond, so you only meet half of that then based on cancelations? She says oh no, thats actually paid meetings. She tells me she usually nets $1800-$2000 per day. At this point Im thinking my mouth must be open. She bust out laughing and says I kid you not. She shares only 1 some times 2 guys walk per day. With the funniest of excuses. Tells me she heard them all. She shares with me some cities are much better than others. Told me Dallas as fantastic and she would NOT come back to Austin. Now the fun starts.

Before I go any further let me say this young lady, 28 years old is more ROUND than TALL. At first glance perhaps 10 months preggo. But she is not. Chubby face with perfect teeth.

Im totally blown away at the stats she is sharing with me. She tells me she has been on the road for 5 years traveling, and learned from another BBW friend how to play the game. (One month training which cost her 50% of the money she made during the month) Get this, she stays in 3-5 star hotels that have room service. She drives a black Benz late model. She takes off 8-12 weeks per year and has traveled first class all over the world. I was blown away. (showed me pics) I whip out my cell and pull up my calculator and start banging on it. Get this, in the last year she has made, are you sitting down? $380,000.00 I called BULL SHIT! As anyone might expect. She gets her second cell and logs onto not 1, not 2 but 3 bank accounts. All having her name on them. She showed me both deposits and balances. I explained, based on what a good listener I was, I would give her a discount on my time which really got her to giggle. She mentons there are good days and bad days. She says one guy paid her $1,000 for 1 hour to act dead. Another $1500 to pee on the carpet and sit in the pee. One guy said he was a widower and was ready to start dating and paid $500 for 30 minutes to practice kissing. A few others I won't mention. Sharing with me its the AVERAGE that she looks at not the day by day totals. When she works, its 24/7. Slowest time being 4 am to 10 am. Busiest 9 pm to 3 am. I asked about her period? She says most guys don't care and the few that do will except a discount. She tells me she always acts like she is surprised. Reminding me MOST guys don't want FS.

Note, the most important thing she learned in training was. you can NOT be offended by guys being disappointed, walking, short changing, negotiating or being freakly, handicaped, blind, deaf or just crazy. In short ALL MONEY IS GOOD MONEY! Let them talk.

She tells me she also owns a home but has two roomates that basicly pay the taxes and utilities and take care of the her place as she is always gone. Im now pouring myself a borbon (Markers Mark) on the rocks. I shoot down my drink and tell her I better hit the road. She offers to walk down with me as she needed to get something out of her car. Was able to see the Benz. Damn, nice car! Offered to pay her but she refused. I insisted but she wouldn't have it. So Im driving home. Imagine whats going through my mind?

In Dallas she got, count them, TWO REVIEWS both positive. Words like GOOD LISTENER, CHILL, DANGEROUS CURVES, CURVES IN THE RIGHT PLACES were included.

All during COVID. Talk about your super spreader.
    Last edited by Micio Consigliere; 04-11-2021 at 09:25 PM.

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Lots of pms on this one.

No I did not take pictures

No I will not reveal who the provider is or her handle

And her rates were: $150 / $200