Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://dallas.rubratings.com/122007
    City, State: Ft Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: FBSM, L1, L2 x 3, L3 x3, FIV, RS, CG, RCG, CIM, LFK, DFK
    Length of Visit: 1HR, went over 30 min
    Donation: $$+40 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: Around 28
    Hair Color and Length: Long dark hair to butt with highlights in one section
    Smoking Status: I couldn't smell smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Around 5'5", pretty face, kissable plump limps, pretty eyes with fake lashes, straight long hair, nice big natural breast D size, nice butt firm, legs, and body look like pics but just a tad bigger, she looks like the pics, and they may be her, no tattoos, very pretty hispanic girl.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So i was traveling through Ft Worth/Dallas to get home. I had heard Dallas was the place to go known for many companions. I had just struck out the night before in a different city and I needed to get a massage. I had to hurry to find someone and reserve. Looked to the Rub Ratings page and found Rio. Screening was easy as long as you give the information needed. Very responsive to my messages and we worked out the time and she gave me info of approx. location and to text once I arrived at said location. More in hidden.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Review Continued

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    As she used the hot towels on my lower legs and lower section she pulled down her top fish net like outfit to expose her huge natural breast. I was getting excited. She told me to flip.

This is where the fun really began she moved over to the end of the table at my feet and began to slowly stroke my cock. I closed my eyes and i felt drops and alot of wetness. Now i noticed she was using her spit. Then came down her hed to suck me in her mouth. What a lovely sight seeing this gal suck on my cock. She sucked hard on it and went deeper i could feel her trying to take my cock down her throat. She would come up and her mouth would make a pop with her lips and suction. Then came loads of saliva. I loved it. Super messy. I grabbed her head and helped her take it down.

She moved around the table and my had her butt adjacent my head all while sucking and stroking my cock, sucking on the boys.. I played with her ass and then her ****, and inserted a finger inside, she sighed with relief. I figured one why not two and i twirled inside her and found her button. We did this for awhile and i could tell she really liked it. She put my hand then to her breast and i squeezed and sucked them.

Then she got on top of me facing me, with me on my back. She sucked me more. And flipped so her ass was in my face. She was slapping my cock at her slit hard. And then gyrating her hips with slipper slide and cock slapping her pussy. She was wet. I was playing with her breast and kissing her deep as she was doing so. I stroked myself and came on her ass.

Before i knew it she flipped over and was sucking my dick hard again. I was a little off but she kept me super hard again. And got a condom on me. She jumped right back down on and gyrated her hips hard, i took my turn and fucked her hard from underneath. She came a few times i think. I came in the condom and she then jumped up ripped it off and said i wanted it in my mouth. She sucked the life out of me. It was crazy.

I then saw the clock and noticed it was over an hour and 10 minutes past our set time. I said as a courtesy you know we are already over the hour and she said i dont care. I need your big dick again inside me. This is where it got a little too wild. I have nick named her the beast. At this point after 2 pops i need a break. She was rubbing my cock at her entrance sliding it back and forth saying fuck me again. I said i had a prior commitment and i needed to go but she persisted rubbing my cock at her opening, then popping it in slowly. I said we need a hat on. I said that several times. Now mind you she is slipper sliding with her on top of me. She slid in it again and now i am inside her again. I was like fuck it....i pounded her hard with all i had. I was about to cum and pulled out and she flipped over to catch what she could and licked it up. Pse to the max gfe to the max.

We were over 30 minutes now and i needed to go and she was again sucking my cock. I finally told her jesus 3 times is my max in the early day especially in an hour and a half.

I took a shower and she then led me out with a smile on my face for the rest of the drive.

Awesome experience. For a provider to make you feel so good that you want to ask her out. She is definetly doing her job right. No I didn't ask her out. But if I am traveling through Dallas I may just see her again. Treat her well she is a sweatheart. Your mileage may vary but she pretty much did anything i wanted and i really think that hour was for her and her much needed fuck time.