Thread: New here but been around

Verified Hobbyist BCD

New here but been around

Hi, i am new the OH2 but been in this hobbyverse for a while(not a whole lot), just say this covid thing brought the animal out in me :P. My first experience of OH2 was that this site seems to difficult to operate, but I am getting the hang of it. LIke the fact that hobbyist and providers are equal partners. Prior to OH2 I have used many other sites to find reliable providers, got bitten at first via pre-pay scams but learnt my lesson quick enough not to let that happen again.. Plenty of scams out there. I have always been wary of providers not screening me, which makes me worried the type of clientele they are seeing and how risky it could be. I am all for screening and it allows hobbyist and providers peace of mind.

I am still in the process of getting verified, reached out to one whom I had seen before, but its in process, hoping it comes through. If any of you can point me in the direction of a newbie friendly providers who can provide decent quality service and gives verification. That will help me get rolling on this site as I would like to explore the hidden features of this website some day...

Thanks in advance to all the hobbyist here and to providers whom I hope to meet soon :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy and welcome mate.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How does one get ck1942's attention. Got my 2 verifications, but not getting a response from ck to updatey profile status.. any tips? Already tried message ck few times.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Same here - did you get any advise on getting ck1942's attention?
    Caucasian Client
    Preferred Activities: DATY, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor hygiene, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=544484

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtexas View Post
    Hi, i am new the OH2 but been in this hobbyverse for a while(not a whole lot), just say this covid thing brought the animal out in me :P. My first experience of OH2 was that this site seems to difficult to operate, but I am getting the hang of it. LIke the fact that hobbyist and providers are equal partners. Prior to OH2 I have used many other sites to find reliable providers, got bitten at first via pre-pay scams but learnt my lesson quick enough not to let that happen again.. Plenty of scams out there. I have always been wary of providers not screening me, which makes me worried the type of clientele they are seeing and how risky it could be. I am all for screening and it allows hobbyist and providers peace of mind.

I am still in the process of getting verified, reached out to one whom I had seen before, but its in process, hoping it comes through. If any of you can point me in the direction of a newbie friendly providers who can provide decent quality service and gives verification. That will help me get rolling on this site as I would like to explore the hidden features of this website some day...

Thanks in advance to all the hobbyist here and to providers whom I hope to meet soon :)
    Hi sweets,

Make sure you get two established companions on here (who are verified companions and well known) that you've seen in the last 90 days to send a PM to ck1942 and copy you on it, with the vouch. CK is seriously backlogged. Just keep having them try. Keep seeing ladies and asking them if they would vouch for you to ck after you see them as well. It'll eventually happen.

Good luck and welcome to OH2.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    you got very good info from Nova Luxx. CK handles most of this board by himself. Part of the secret is that you need to get good ladies to verify you. And sending CK a note yourself will really not help as he does not know you. He has a good system in hand so hang in there, and continue to enjoy yourself.