Thread: verified hobbiest

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Cool verified hobbiest

Hello everyone. I am not a newbie but new to posting. I am slowly getting back into the hobby after location and job changes. I want to ask about becoming a verified hobbiest. Can someone assist me in the requirements and what to do first. Thanks in advance for any help, stay safe and have fun!

DizTheMan

Because I'm the man!

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Look for newbie providers. Before you schedule ask them if they will vouch for you. Get two vouches and wait in line to be verified. If you have already met some local OH2 providers simply reach out to them and ask them to pm one of the staff. CK1942 is at the top of that list.

Good luck and be safe

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Follow these instructions to the letter’

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...yist-Candidate
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thanks you for the help!

Not verified and still getting laid. Just sayin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    Not verified and still getting laid. Just sayin
    Same here. I'm waiting for verification but all you really need are a few solid references or newbie-friendly providers and you're good to go.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Have you gentlemen hit up the ladies here?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...iendly-thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Micio Consigliere View Post
    Look for newbie providers. Before you schedule ask them if they will vouch for you. Get two vouches and wait in line to be verified. If you have already met some local OH2 providers simply reach out to them and ask them to pm one of the staff. CK1942 is at the top of that list.
    I appreciate the advice as someone who had a semi-SB arrangement but is now just looking into the “hobby.” Now if I could just find a newbie provider who I would want to see and who actually responds to my texts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1shyguy View Post
    I appreciate the advice as someone who had a semi-SB arrangement but is now just looking into the “hobby.” Now if I could just find a newbie provider who I would want to see and who actually responds to my texts.
    You might post that you are looking for a newbie friendly provider in ISO forum. https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...OT-ZONE-Austin Put in some info about … stuff. Remember we are post 9/1
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    You might post that you are looking for a newbie friendly provider in ISO forum. https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdispl...OT-ZONE-Austin Put in some info about … stuff. Remember we are post 9/1
    Yeah, I got PMs from “newbie friendly” providers - all they need is my real identity, a call to my workplace, etc. … well, it was interesting, but this website really is not for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 1shyguy View Post
    Yeah, I got PMs from “newbie friendly” providers - all they need is my real identity, a call to my workplace, etc. … well, it was interesting, but this website really is not for me.
    I have had no issue with any provider here needing to screen me in an alternative way that isn't references. Most are just trying to make sure they aren't going to be seeing someone who has a history of violence towards women or anything like that. If you don't want to give people your information that's totally understandable choice, but it's also someones choice to not see you.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by a lot of time View Post
    I have had no issue with any provider here needing to screen me in an alternative way that isn't references. Most are just trying to make sure they aren't going to be seeing someone who has a history of violence towards women or anything like that. If you don't want to give people your information that's totally understandable choice, but it's also someones choice to not see you.
    Thank you for this. We need to make sure we are keeping the community safe for all. We must all do our part and not give issues...that works both ways
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Being verified is highly over rated here.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBee View Post
    Thank you for this. We need to make sure we are keeping the community safe for all. We must all do our part and not give issues...that works both ways
    Does it go both ways? Maybe I am missing something, but I don’t see new ladies in the Welcome Wagon board being asked for the real identity, a call to their workplace, etc. Or are the guys supposed to be taking a disproportionate larger amount of the risk?

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    If you legitimately put yourself in the ladies shoes you may understand why it is they ask for real identity, the call to work place seems a little much for me but everyone has their own system. Just takes some searching to find the right one for you.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy