MM Cs
    Nice round, toned bottom
    Long legs
    5'5" w/o heels???
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    I recently started going to St James with a friend. My friend claims he is a pro.

St James is alive and loaded with nice eye-candies! So far St James is the best club for the hottest girls in Houston ATM. Treasures sucks now.................

We sat down and ordered drinks and briefly looked at the menu. Ripoff prices unless you get a bucket of beers. $12 for wells, WTF???? Immediately as we sat down a 30+ Mexicana sat down and started talking with us. She wasn't our type so we just basically ignored her.

All the hotties would not come to our table. These girls know who to milk the regulars...........lol

For 45 minutes or so we were just drinking and tipping on stage 2 and 3. My friend and I never go to main stage to tip. We know ....ALL the idiots are there trying to be high rollers by flaunting their Ones trying to impress the girl on stage 1. Then occasionally you have a grandpa in the VIP room showering Ones from above. LoL...Make it rain!!!!

Then I saw one of the hottest Latina come in so I approached her at the bar. Told H******** I like some dances. She gave me a HUGE smile and said of course!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    All SC’s are pretty much gold mines and the chicks working there are mining it out of your pockets to take home with them at the end of the night...NOT you!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Houston is OVERSATURATED with Cuban strippers. They’re in EVERY club not totally AA.

Doc is right, BTW.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar
    Wait...Treasures is now trash!?!?! That used to be the standard
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Verified Hobbyist BCD Laffingdogg's Avatar
    Hummm smh...... Beating dead horse here i know. Church management has eyes here. So careful with names, seen many Talent fired . loose lips sinks ships

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have not been here recently but in the past there were girls like this who wanted money at that level. If you want immediate satisfaction you can negotiate but not much.

It is up to you but many times they would settle for much less at a later time. You did the best thing you can do. Give them your number (hopefully hobby number is you have an SO) and tell them to call them when they are ready to deal in reality. I once had a great time with a dancer after getting about 7 dances after work. Gave her my number and told her what I would pay after her $1K offer. She laughed and said no. She texted me at 10pm after I am assuming making very little and agreed if I came to pick her up to spending from then until she had to be back at work the next day for $500. It was an amazing time.

My point is don't expect to get great deals in the club often but you can get them every once in awhile. Plus, sometimes you can find a dancer you click with and get a good deal if you see her regularly. They like knowing if they have a bad night they can call and have sure money to make up for it the next day or later that night. I typically proffered this arrangement where I new I could spend a longer session with an amazing woman and spend the same as I would going into the club and wasting money on overpriced drinks and girls who would not work out.

Found a girl at the Men’s Club and I prolly tipped her twice and bought 2 dances for $20 each. Bought her a $4 Honey Butter Chicken biscuit from Whataburger and took her to a Doubletree and fucked her for 4 hours.

It’s all about finding the right girl.

Man, Klutz, that is some game to get laid by a stripper for a mere $4 chicken sammich.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ker is right

Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    Houston is OVERSATURATED with Cuban strippers. They’re in EVERY club not totally AA.

Doc is right, BTW.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Sho check your PM.....
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Fone, it was a honey butter biscuit. HONEY......BUTTER.....BISCUIT my man. Tell me you wouldn't drop some standards and pride for one of those.

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheAntichrist666's Avatar
    I fucked a Dominican hottie at El Punto de Oro for $150 . You guys don't know how to win. This is why they screw you over

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheAntichrist666's Avatar

Red face

In Cuba you can get these chicks for $20 USD. It be better to save $2k and get a flight to Cuba. Spend two weeks fucking gorgeous Cubanas back to back ... blondes, redheads, mulattas, mixtas, chinas, whatever you want is there. That's what I would've done. But as of now, I heard Cuba remains closed to tourism unfortunately.