Thread: Holy crap Mexico City SW are in a bad way right now

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Holy crap Mexico City SW are in a bad way right now

For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    With tough times in Mexico, maybe they will head North.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    With tough times in Mexico, maybe they will head North.
    Sad article for sure. Truth is the condition of women throughout the third world is horrendous and by extension,the conditions which sex workers face are even more precarious than what our beloved providers face here.

Women should get into sexwork if they enjoy it, can do it safely, and it gives them a nice source of income. But when it is their only option either by circumstance or by force, it becomes slavery.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wonder what their government is doing to help them out. 62 years old and still out on the streets is no way to spend one’s golden years.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Sad but not surprising. Mexico is such a failed state - corruption runs rampant through every sector - politicians, le etc.

Seldom Seen Smith

Verified Hobbyist BCD Capital_G's Avatar
    In 2008 I occasionally imbibed at 'Boystown Nuevo Laredo' and those ladies had some stories of what they endured, can't imagine what it would be like during a pandemic (I actually hired one back then to be our interpreter for our projects in Monterrey).
    *** Capital_G | LV, NV - Twitter/X: Capital_G_LV ***