All I ever ask is for you to be respectful of me & my time. Newbie Friendly & I cater to GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL gentlemen of ALL ages & races. If you are neither then YMMV! **Also, I am reference friendly for clients who I have seen more than once or who send me a gift or tip to remind me who they are before.**

I accept cash, visa/MasterCard gift cards unopened and with receipts, as well as Venmo (@haileysnow) and Cash App (cash.me/$nowhailey). I also have an amazon wish list if you would like to buy me something to wear or use during our time together: 🛍https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/w...t/9P4PZRNXIW34
I will also accept amazon and iTunes gift cards in exchange for my virtual services as well any of the methods already mentioned.

MENU: My menu is a mix of GFE & PSE to help serve all your fantasies and desires.

CBJ, BBBJ, CW, DATY, FIV*, FAV*, DATO, FIA*, CFSMP: CG, RCG, MISH, K9/Doggie, Russian, facesitting, 69; COT, CIM, COA, MSOG, BLS, ball massages, DFK, LFK, LIGHT BDSM (choking, slapping, hair pulling, spanking, biting, handcuffing & some other bondage).
*=Only if nails are clipped that is!

NQNS available for those who book a hour or more and have one of my favorite drinks.
SS +$50
Pictures +$50
Videos/Pictures +$100
Fetish & SOME role play/costumes friendly with tips
Golden showers +$100
Please ask about any others.
🚫NO GREEK. 🚫NO TUMA or Prostate Massages🚫

Availability: Available anytime with a 24 hour notice. Same day appointments may require a 1-2 hour notice. Incalls available with two or more hour notice and may have a hour MINIMUM WITH DEPOSIT ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS! Outcalls available all over DFW anytime. Overnights & public dates are ALWAYS available. Car dates available at my regular rates. To book an appointment please contact me by text, email, or P411 for faster screening. When you message me please include desire booking length, day and time as well as any other details you would like me to know.

Cancellation/Deposit Policy: A non-refundable 50% deposit will be required (that is taken out of the donation and not added) and in which case will be the cancellation fee if you cancel. NCNS will be blocked!

**DONATIONS ARE FOR TIME/TRAVEL ONLY & NON-NEGOTIABLE**

👠Lunch/dinner dates or any public dates like strip club, movies, lake, ect. are $100/HR for my time. Just think of me as a "Girlfriend For Hire!"

Donations for my time:
$200/HHR
$250/45 MINS
$300/HOUR
$400/90 MINS
$500/2 HRS
$750/3 hours
$1000/4 hours

If you want to add a hour DURING the appointment it will be +$300 for each hour. Pre-book as much time as you would to indulge in!

📲(469) 723-2288
📧haileysnow@protonmail.ch