Thread: Hiding behind SAFETY & PRIVACY

account suspended pending staff investigation

Hiding behind SAFETY & PRIVACY

We all look to have our involvement in the hobby kept private. Other wise we would just all be on Farmers.com or what ever dating site one wishes. That being said, I certainly understand both hobbyists and providers desire for safety and privacy, but I have some observations.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s strange that a provider who hides her face ask for real world information? Linkin, Facebook, Business Card, Drivers License?

What’s up with providers that post pieces and parts, old photos, angled photos?

PLEASE spare me the if you don’t like it move on posts! The real question is why is this not talked about? The only exception being in the reviews section. A guy will write a glowing review. The follow up comments should be closely observed. While it isn’t the rule, that’s where you find the truth in a lot of cases. (Found that out the hard way)

I understand all the providers sticking together and cheering each other on and saying how beautiful they are inside and out. But what happened to the guys? Years ago between wife 1-2, it seemed like guys helped each other like the girls. That seems to have been lost. Am I missing something here?

So the thread topic is Privacy & Safety and the things that are done under that heading. Can’t hijack this one, post away. Everything from your personal observations to encounters you have been involved in yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Not sure how long you have been in this world. But Providers have always used misleading pics since day one. Of course many post real pics with no hiding, or odd poses.

Here is my rule.

It is 2021. if you cannot post a clear picture. I move along... WTF? everyone has an HD camera now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    The chicks set their own individual screening procedures, either follow them or move along. Coming here to complain about how the ladies run their business is a waste of time and bandwidth...IMHO.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Micio Consigliere View Post
    PLEASE spare me the if you don’t like it move on posts! The real question is why is this not talked about?
    Oh it does get talked about. Every so often a newbie comes around asking all these questions and gets the same responses that you're getting.

Ladies choose their method. That is their prerogative. Do your research, you'll probably find someone you meets your demands. Wouldn't exactly be the same without all the missed connections and wasted time, would it! XD

Retired Companion
    Research is your friend Still Looking errrrrrrrrr I mean Micio. But something tells me you already knew that.

We all look to have our involvement in the hobby kept private. Other wise we would just all be on Farmers.com or what ever dating site one wishes. That being said, I certainly understand both hobbyists and providers desire for safety and privacy, but I have some observations.

Am I the only one that thinks it’s strange that a provider who hides her face ask for real world information? Linkin, Facebook, Business Card, Drivers License?

What’s up with providers that post pieces and parts, old photos, angled photos?

PLEASE spare me the if you don’t like it move on posts! The real question is why is this not talked about? The only exception being in the reviews section. A guy will write a glowing review. The follow up comments should be closely observed. While it isn’t the rule, that’s where you find the truth in a lot of cases. (Found that out the hard way)

I understand all the providers sticking together and cheering each other on and saying how beautiful they are inside and out. But what happened to the guys? Years ago between wife 1-2, it seemed like guys helped each other like the girls. That seems to have been lost. Am I missing something here?

So the thread topic is Privacy & Safety and the things that are done under that heading. Can’t hijack this one, post away. Everything from your personal observations to encounters you have been involved in yourself.

PLEASE spare me the if you don’t like it move on posts!
    why? you are not sparing us from stinky redundant posts? so ... if you don't like it, move on
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    OP,

A lot of hobbyist now days seem to side with the WK group, meaning they like to tell the providers everything that hobbyist say about them. I guess thinking they are going to get extra attention with providers here.

You do have to research more deeply now and follow hobbyist who have your same interests in order to enjoy this hobby now.

Me for one, I don’t care what the providers know what I say because I like to be transparent when it comes to money and services.

I personally don’t like to pay for bad or limited services and will let hobbyist know when it happens.

Prices now are to high now days for hobbyist to not get what they are looking for or what was advertised on a providers post.

Research is your friend here.

Enjoy and be safe

account suspended pending staff investigation
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    why? you are not sparing us from stinky redundant posts? so ... if you don't like it, move on
    Thanks for sharing Wiz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    OP,

A lot of hobbyist now days seem to side with the WK group, meaning they like to tell the providers everything that hobbyist say about them. I guess thinking they are going to get extra attention with providers here.

You do have to research more deeply now and follow hobbyist who have your same interests in order to enjoy this hobby now.

Me for one, I don’t care what the providers know what I say because I like to be transparent when it comes to money and services.

I personally don’t like to pay for bad or limited services and will let hobbyist know when it happens.

Prices now are to high now days for hobbyist to not get what they are looking for or what was advertised on a providers post.

Research is your friend here.

Enjoy and be safe
    Finally someone that makes sense. Had my appointment canceled today due to hail damage. That’s a first for me.