Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, Shower, BBBJ, Doggy, CG, Light Massage, RCG
    Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30?
    Hair Color and Length: Brown past shoulder worn up
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Very much like her pictures in the website. Wore her hair up for the session but you could tell it was long. Pretty brown eyes. Work "sparkly" makeup. Tall for a Korean girl, about 5' 7". Body was about like shown in the pictures. Nice breast with a sexy little scar above her right nipple. Clean shaven.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes, met +
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Scarlet looks good, was very attentive andI had a good time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD i3ig i3ear's Avatar
    Great review and thank you for sharing your experience. I had a great time with Scarlet as well although I would put her closer to 5'2".

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    I think Scarlet might be going on vacation soon.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Outstanding review. Scarlet is the read deal..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by i3ig i3ear View Post
    Great review and thank you for sharing your experience. I had a great time with Scarlet as well although I would put her closer to 5'2".
    Yes, I guess I got an incorrect impression. I posted this review on Eccie and one guy says the review was fake because of this and my description of her sparkle makeup that day.

All I can guess is that after I took my shoes off that it seemed like she was looking in my eyes almost directly.

I think she's hot and I'd recommend her just like I said in the review. It's not like I'm claiming she is the next Vicky or something. Geez.

Verified Hobbyist BCD i3ig i3ear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outandabout View Post
    Yes, I guess I got an incorrect impression. I posted this review on Eccie and one guy says the review was fake because of this and my description of her sparkle makeup that day.

All I can guess is that after I took my shoes off that it seemed like she was looking in my eyes almost directly.

I think she's hot and I'd recommend her just like I said in the review. It's not like I'm claiming she is the next Vicky or something. Geez.

Having seen Scarlet, I can tell from the minor details of your review that the encounter you describe did factually take place. I'm over 6ft so they are all short to me and gauging their height is never easy, especially when they are in and out of shoes / slippers the whole time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    The Trolls and Stalkers are out like Cockroaches, both here and on ECCIE. Both Sites need to do a much better job of corralling these Losers who quack every solid, factual review like yours.

Scarlet just returned to Luxury, and took her previous name there... Yoyo

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm very pleased Yoyo is back at Luxury. Booking with her Friday, review in this section to follow. The others are closed?