Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What’s your take on if an overnight is worth it?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

What’s your take on if an overnight is worth it?

Trying to see what others think, but I hate rushed session. Is overnight really worth it or just blowing money. Would a 3 or 4 hr be better?

Thoughts

Waste of money in my opinion, why pay to have some come over and sleep?

I personally prefer a 3-4 hour session because my ass is young and full of energy but after a few hours we both wear each other out and I'm ready to go to sleep LOL

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Overnight means fun all night!!’

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyShine View Post
    Overnight means fun all night!!’
    Well duh lol whats up girl how you been?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That would depend upon you and the provider.

1. How much is a 3-4 hour compared to an overnight?
    - If the overnight is 3 x overnight then I would say NO for sure. Much better to do more of the multi-hour vs the 3-4 hour sessions.
    2. How many times can you get it up for a 3-4 hour vs an overnight?
    - So if the price is right but you can't do it more than twice at night and need the sleep to recharge for the third shot then the overnight may be a good idea. Especially if you can get a lady who knows how to take advantage of the morning wood.
    3. Does the lady like overnights and can she go all night?
    - If the lady is not into overnights it will probably be reflected in her rates and Item 1 will probably knock her out but just in case once you have done your initial visit(s) ask about their previous overnight sessions and how they went. You can get some indication of what she likes and dislikes.
    4. Have you seen her before and do you get along?
    - Read a review once of a guy and lady having their first meeting this way and it was a disaster. Not recommending this unless you have a BIG wallet and don't care about the money and even then maybe have a pre-agreement to a cancellation point and fee if things don't click after the first hour or two.
    5. How many times will the provider allow during an overnight?
    - I have seen lady's who post how many times they allow during and it is not many and some guys who go all night would be disappointed. Plus, I know I need my 7-9 hours of sleep and so do some lady's so they may require a certain amount of sleep time. Make sure that is understood in advance.

That is why in most cases I would stick to 2-4 hour sessions but if I wanted longer I would do a day rate, weekend rate, trip deal or stick to 2-4 hour sessions. I am sure there are exceptions because I have seen some ladies post very reasonable overnight rates so I am sure like many so many rules in life there are exceptions.

It is the same reasoning I use to decide if I would even do a 2-3 hour appointment with a lady. Some do not discount the rate at all. They charge a flat rate per hour and I don't get it - well I do but I am not sure why 100% especially at the mid-high to higher end level. I just think if they spend all the time it takes to get ready and claim to only want to see 1 - 3 guys per day than than some discount even if it is a lady who charges $250/hour charging $460 or a lady who charges $500 charging $900 that would just make common sense. There is a cost to each session on their part so unless they just have so many guys doing multi-hour anyway I would think a discount on multi-hour would net more money. I do see the counter in that there is a physical cost to multi-hour but with most guys I doubt it is that bad. This is why the ladies who do not discount multi-hour send signals to me that they do not enjoy it and so I avoid them.
    Last edited by barronve; 04-10-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Verified Companion Companion missconstanceflow's Avatar
    Dinner Drinks Cuddle Muilple Nuts
    .. really depends on the client because I've had clients that don't even want to have sex all day or all night some of them they just want to have somebody around that they could talk to enjoy a movie you know and then after you know y'all do to do
    BACK IN TOWN LOOKING FOR NEW CONTENT MEMBER
    FOLLOW MY ONLYFANS FOR NEW VIDEOS

TEXT - EMAIL - INSTAGRAM

/p411/

P411 Verified /In - Out - Dinnerdates/ Cash Venmo Paypal Zelle Cashapp
    Twitter@ new one coming up
    onlyfans.com/missconstanceflow
    New Snap Coming and You Tube Contenters Sign Up If You Can Lol

It really depends on how much you're comfortable spending and how well you vibe with the lady in particular. We are lucky to have some absolutely wonderful women who not only have beauty but also have brains and personality and can carry on an intriguing conversation. If I was in a better financial position, I wouldn't oppose an overnight with a provider who consented to it and with whom I had good chemistry.

But in general, I'd say you get the most juice for the squeeze at the several hour mark.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Of course as others noted "it depends".

Overnights are the ONLY session I will negotiate - I'm sorry there's zero fucking chance I spend $1200 on an overnight let alone the $2k I see from some providers. Because for me an overnight is: show up around 9/10, spend some time chatting / getting reacquainted, fucking for 30 minutes, relaxing in bed watching some TV, sleeping from midnight-6 or 7 AM, waking up to sexy time, shower, leave by 8.

Now, I fully understand that this provider is spending 12 hours with me and if she sees it as a 10-12 hour session, no problem, we'll never do an overnight. No offense intended to her if she doesn't want to negotiate it down and none taken on my part if she says no (or even "hell no"). But from my perspective I simply can't justify spending twice the amount of two hhr sessions for cuddling and sleeping together. But I absolutely can justify spending some amount more because I do enjoy it. And the girls I have done overnights with are super GFE and it was a great experience. I assume it was mutually beneficial or else they wouldn't have done it - I feel like for an overnight where they came away well rested and with some serious cash we both ended up doing really well.

In short - I'm old as fuck and an overnight with me is very, very, different than with many mongers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Biggest (purposely) waste of $ in the hobby...

I very seldom do an overnight, Rude is correct.
    I will however spend 2 or more days with a special provider occasionally. You have to really click with a lady to do that but it can be a lot of fun.

I had never considered an overnight until a provider offered one to me. It was actually 24 hours in exchange for her 1 hour rate + expenses; not the typical overnight (8hrs) frequently advertised here. Ended up costing me about $600.

I have done a lot of overnights in the 500 to 600 range with providers. But, I tend to date the same provider over and over until she retires. Generally, we do a couple of hourlies before doing something like that. My proposal is always the same I expect approximately 8 pm to 8 am. I generally order in from a quality restaurant dinner or I cook steaks, salmon, lobster, hibachi, etc. The night usually consists of a quick session when she first arrives (not the first time - generally that is dinner first). We eat and relax. Generally, after dinner, she takes a nice shower or I draw her a bath (bubble salts) and I shower to be clean and fresh. (sometimes we shower together, but I like for her to have some space and time to herself as well I find it is appreciated and reciprocated in many positive ways.) We either have a session and then go to bed or we go to bed which rolls into a session the second one I focus more on her if she wants (some providers prefer to keep the line between client and boyfriend very clear and I respect that and allow her to focus on me if she likes to get as well as give then I take time for her). Generally, then we sleep. Occasionally, one of us wakes up in the middle of the night and initiates, but more often than not we both sleep comfortably until morning. In the morning, we generally partake of each other one last time, I will get up and make coffee and breakfast for us both we will eat and each tends to our morning rituals separately and by 8 am I am dressed and showered she is dressed and showered and I walk her to her car or uber as the case may be.

Now I know a lot of ladies will laugh at my 500 to 600 say 2000 to 2500 for that amount of time - either because they are hitting 7 guys at 300 a pop all night long (high volume) and 500 to 600 is a pay cut to them that kind of provider is not my thing.
    or they say 2000 to 2500 because they know half of you mongers are going to expect to have a 12 hour bang session that leaves her drained, worn out for the next day. You will fuck her 18 times until she can't walk and until you can't cum anymore. [we have all heard the story of the old bull versus the new bull]

ADVICE:
    IF you want to fuck all night and "wear the bitch out" pay 2000 to 2500, she will have earned it, and you will get your money's worth. If you want what I describe above 2 to 4 times a month then take your time and find a low-volume provider see her a couple of times and ask her about the possibility. Also, keep in mind what you need/want because at 250 to 300 an hour - you can have 4 to 8 hour-long sessions a month depending on budget and frequency, and often the intimacy comes not with more time but see that same provider as a regular. I have found that as a regular income she can count on and a known quantity - the clock even for a clock watcher is less and less of an issue; however, don't be an ass and take advantage of this, or if you do go over, tip as a way of showing appreciation. extra unexpected cash to a lady is always appreciated.

that my 2 cents

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 5t3v3 View Post
    I have done a lot of overnights in the 500 to 600 range with providers. But, I tend to date the same provider over and over until she retires. Generally, we do a couple of hourlies before doing something like that. My proposal is always the same I expect approximately 8 pm to 8 am. I generally order in from a quality restaurant dinner or I cook steaks, salmon, lobster, hibachi, etc. The night usually consists of a quick session when she first arrives (not the first time - generally that is dinner first). We eat and relax. Generally, after dinner, she takes a nice shower or I draw her a bath (bubble salts) and I shower to be clean and fresh. (sometimes we shower together, but I like for her to have some space and time to herself as well I find it is appreciated and reciprocated in many positive ways.) We either have a session and then go to bed or we go to bed which rolls into a session the second one I focus more on her if she wants (some providers prefer to keep the line between client and boyfriend very clear and I respect that and allow her to focus on me if she likes to get as well as give then I take time for her). Generally, then we sleep. Occasionally, one of us wakes up in the middle of the night and initiates, but more often than not we both sleep comfortably until morning. In the morning, we generally partake of each other one last time, I will get up and make coffee and breakfast for us both we will eat and each tends to our morning rituals separately and by 8 am I am dressed and showered she is dressed and showered and I walk her to her car or uber as the case may be.

Now I know a lot of ladies will laugh at my 500 to 600 say 2000 to 2500 for that amount of time - either because they are hitting 7 guys at 300 a pop all night long (high volume) and 500 to 600 is a pay cut to them that kind of provider is not my thing.
    or they say 2000 to 2500 because they know half of you mongers are going to expect to have a 12 hour bang session that leaves her drained, worn out for the next day. You will fuck her 18 times until she can't walk and until you can't cum anymore. [we have all heard the story of the old bull versus the new bull]

ADVICE:
    IF you want to fuck all night and "wear the bitch out" pay 2000 to 2500, she will have earned it, and you will get your money's worth. If you want what I describe above 2 to 4 times a month then take your time and find a low-volume provider see her a couple of times and ask her about the possibility. Also, keep in mind what you need/want because at 250 to 300 an hour - you can have 4 to 8 hour-long sessions a month depending on budget and frequency, and often the intimacy comes not with more time but see that same provider as a regular. I have found that as a regular income she can count on and a known quantity - the clock even for a clock watcher is less and less of an issue; however, don't be an ass and take advantage of this, or if you do go over, tip as a way of showing appreciation. extra unexpected cash to a lady is always appreciated.

that my 2 cents
    Very well put and exactly the type of experience I enjoy.

Maybe when I was younger, now I am afraid I would just sleep a lot.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast