Hair Color and Length: In a bun
    Smoking Status: Na
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian thai?
    Companion Description: Short 5'2" average, has some pudge, nothings firm
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Up early and needed to relax, read review and thought i would try someone new. Bad choice

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

well ... that is disappointing

makes me wonder if you saw the same "yoyo" that the other review was about. i was ready to request yoyo ...now i won't. who needs the risk. not sure when i'm going back but mai and candy were good and reviews indicate that bobo was good ... mostly. however, there may be some personnel change going on. https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...xy-Asian-Sluts so i don't know who/what to expect. may be time to visit indie gfe provider land
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wendy, bobo, mia were all fun

I had a blast with all of them. They even massaged after, too complete the hr. This felt like bella's therapy or helana's spa. Once you finish they are done. Lame and the whole reason i drive 45 minutes to this place. I might try candy, but if it ends up like this I'm done here. I wish Wendy was still here, she was older, but a whole lot of fun. She made sure i was happy when i left. But the next time i came in she was gone. Bobo made up for it though, and Mia omg, she was looked just like a ex of mine and she made me feel like a king.

We shall see what the new crew does. So far no good.