So-so with Kira at K-Festival

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: K-Festival, Kira
    Date of Visit: 04/04/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: https://www.k-festival.net/contact
    Phone Number: given after screening
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.k-festival.net/
    City, State: Farmers Branch/Irving, Texas
    Location: Farmers Branch/Irving - large apt complex. Pretty clean area.
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Shower, BBBJ, HJ, CG, Doggie, Miss
    Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation: $260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30ish (terrible with ages)
    Hair Color and Length: reddish,blonde like K-festival pic of her on the bed
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Decent attitude, difficulty with communication...language barrier, overall larger in size than pics on K-Festival site
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes, based on reviews with other girls.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I missed out on meeting up with my ATF, so I figured I would give K-Festival a try. Got on their website, and put in references. I then got an email with the phone number to text them. Typical 2 call (or 2 text) setup to nice apt complex in Farmers Branch/Irving. Kira is larger than pics on the K-Festival website. I was thinking with the wrong head when I made the appointment. I didn't research until already committed to the time. I don't like to back out of times, so I figured I was about to Toftt. Typical AMP service but in an apt. Instead of table shower, its a normal bath/shower setup. Mediocre shower, short banter. She had put on weight since the pics (I'm overweight too, but I was really hoping to get what was in the pics), massage (not really), adult activities, then time to go. Maybe another visit with another k-Festival girl, but not this one. Make sure and research before going.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    This one sucks since she was next on my list.
    Go see cat, she is a good one with many good non promotional reviews.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Admiral Giggle's Avatar
    My Profile My Rules! I will not send you a deposit or provide RW info.
    This is a damn shame and could’ve been avoided if their promoter had not been writing glorious reviews of this place under multiple handles. It’s very misleading for guys and they lose their hard earned money with these scammers.

You were probably tricked into thinking that K-Fest was the best thing ever because one of their promoters, Ghostrider created multiple handles and has been writing glowing reviews to build up their business as well as a few other of the AMPS/Studios.

John Dutton and Cstrong1 are two of Ghostrider's multiple handles. He also had these handles on the other board and was banned for it as well as his 4 multiple handles.

It's a shame that Ghostrider and other AMP/Studio promoters create many extra handles and promise these places that they are valuable on these boards and probably use that leverage to get freebies under false credentials.
    Reviews share your experience. Write them and be honest.
    Providers don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    Hobbiests, White Knights, Black Knights don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    Pimps don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    If you're paying for a service you want, need, or desire. It's your money and your time.
    Don't cower to the mob. Don't be offended or afraid on an IHRB.
    Blow your money and blow your wad, that's why you're here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quit citing your own weight as if it matters. You’re the man, the client, the one bringing the money. It’s not your job to show up looking like Brad Pitt. It’s your job to bring their donation in full and have a good time. They are selling their experience, of which looks plays a huge part, so giving an accurate representation of those looks when posting pics is important, and you’re justified in demanding accurate pictures.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had to come over and check out the review after reading about it on Eccie. Sorry. Hope it works out better next time.

Verified Hobbyist
    Remember that time Asia Star used clearly fake pics and was called out on it, Kobe? And all you did was handwave it off?

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Yeah, those Instagram models, Amazon lingerie model and Chinese

mag models made nightfall to Dallas then!

Anyways, bummer about the Kira session

BANNED! SPAMMER!

Melt Down

So sorry to Kira (a very nice lady)

Chung and ghostrider are having melt down. Lol

Which one of you is Woo Bin Sin? With charges of “online promotion of prostitution” from Nagoya and Blue? Where is your boss that is on the run? Are you two involved with their (Luxury and Lovely) trafficking? you two see where I am going with this shit?

Let take this shit back to eccie and keep OH2 clear of feces of you two, little feces promoters, promotions and promotional multi handles of Lovely Angels, K and Luxury.

I will be waiting for you two and many of your handles in eccie. I am sure you can make many handles per day in eccie and OH2. So stop it in OH2. ck is not stupid as you two like him to be.

Verified Hobbyist

My Friend

VADC.....Hey buddy. No melt down here. We need to meet up again and discuss the multiple personality disorders. My real name is Sum Ting Wong. Glad your alive and well. I have missed you.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I saw her when she was at LA and it was awful. Interestingly enough, she's not on the KF site as of right now.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    To all of those posting here, K-Festival is a "verified agency" on this site. Here's the link to the agency's URL

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?105447-K-festival

Their reviews go into the Agency review forum for future reference.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!