Thread: New to OH2

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to OH2

Hello everyone

I am glad I found this site I have a profile on ECCIE that I have had for a few year (luv2eatvag32) I had some issues setting up my profile on this site so I had to drop the 32. I don’t have any reviews in the last 90 days because of the state of the world & the fact that I am out in the country so I don’t get into the metroplex much. I am looking to have a little fun again though & hopefully get verified on here because that other site has become pretty much useless. Here’s to getting to know & reconnect with some old friends that I have missed!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Have fun brother!! Welcome!!

Glad to have another TC member join the forum. We are a small contingent compared to our Dallas brethren, but generally well-behaved lol. Let us know if you have any questions.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome mate.