Thread: Anyone know about this person or seen her before in Baton Rouge?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Anyone know about this person or seen her before in Baton Rouge?

https://baton-rouge.skipthegames.com...l/892574819742

I had a bad experience. Ncns took some money since she requires a deposit. Thanks in advance. Just want to save others the trouble.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I fixed the link. Straight up scam artist. Took my money and ghosted me. Should’ve known better. Don’t waste your time or your money. She has multiple numbers and multiple cash apps. Be careful. She claims to work at a local strip joint.
    Last edited by Kp0906; 04-03-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    You should never send a deposit unless you are almost certain the person is legit with something to lose.

Most guys would say don't do it period. You are asking to be ripped off.

There's literally no reason for someone local to request a deposit unless she's charging a buttload for extended dates.

A deposit for an hour is stupid. Some say it's for the room, but that's an easy fix too...go get the room or meet her beforehand at a bar and go together after screening of course and if you can be seen in public.

Or, stick to girls who already have a location.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ve seen Kimberly several times, with no issues. She does require a verification process, but once compete you’re good. She has always been good to me and is very accommodating in my experiences! The only downfall is she only offers BBBJCIM. My experience, I’ve alway requested 24hours in advance except 1x which was 4hrs, and she went out of her way to see me!

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brbestman1 View Post
    I’ve seen Kimberly several times, with no issues. She does require a verification process, but once compete you’re good. She has always been good to me and is very accommodating in my experiences! The only downfall is she only offers BBBJCIM. My experience, I’ve alway requested 24hours in advance except 1x which was 4hrs, and she went out of her way to see me!
    He's not talking about me lol, but thanks. My mouth is always open for you, sugar. 😋

BJ isn't really cheating IMO, so that is why I only do that because I feel guilty doing anything else when I am not single.

A lot of guys tell me that too about why they won't kiss, go down or have aex with a provider because it's too intimate, but they'll get a BJ lol.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚