Thread: New

Verified Companion Companion Larcher's Avatar

New

Been in the Hobby two weeks. Been having a lot of fun. I want to have more fun. Blonde, blue eyes, passionate and enthusiastic. Where are all the gentlemen to help a damsel in distress? Lana
    lanarcher135@gmail.com
    Hhr-200
    Hr-300

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hello beautiful! If you are still needing some assistance, I’ll do my best to give you some advice.

Looks like you are already verified on here... that’s the biggest hurdle. I’d suggest posting in the Daily Adds forums in Dallas since that’s where you are. Use as little or much info as you want to share with us. You’ll have the best luck with your pics posted in the thread, along with general location/town you are in, and your rates, and menu containing what you are ok with, as well as what’s not on your menu. (Dos and Don'ts)

These main details or more will help prevent your pm box filling up with hobbyists asking you too many questions. Btw...You have some great information about yourself already in the “about me” section of your profile that you filled out. Maybe use some of that info in your introductory post to tell the gents here about you. You can include the link to your site as well. I think you’ll have some great results once you get going with that. And above all, KEEP Having Fun!
    Last edited by Snarf407; 04-13-2021 at 03:00 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Please delete. Double post.